Hall of fame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I didn't put this in the OT area, because a former Ram was included. Congrats to those voted in. My question is how the hell does Curtis Martin make the hall of fame over Jerome Bettis or Chris Carter. Seriously, does anyone think that Curtis Martin deserved it over those two? If so, explain why, because I just don't get it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... of-famers/

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
My first thought when I saw the players who were voted in was that the standards for Hall of Fame induction were slipping. I always thought the HOF was only for the very best of the best.

Curtis Martin had an enviable career but I can honestly say that in any given year that he played there were two or three other backs that I thought were better.

Granted his longevity is rare for a RB and he reached the 1,000 yard mark in most of those seasons. His career stats are impressive but for me its about more than statistics. I don't get it either.