Hall of Fame Class 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I haven't seen anyone post this yet, so here are the New Players going into the Hall of Fame!
* Brian Urlacher - LB - Bears
* Terrell Owens - WR - 49ers
* Randy Moss - WR - Vikings
* Ray Lewis - LB - Ravens
* Jerry Kramer - OG - Packers
* Brian Dawkins - Safety - Eagles
* Robert Brazille - LB - Houston Oilers
* Bobby Beathard - GM - Redskins

I guess this mean that Our Man B-R-U-U-U-C-E will make it in next year!! ( they could have gone 3 WR's instead of 3 LBers this year!!;)

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Anyone else see Ray Lewis walk out?

He absolutely murdered it!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
First time eligible players for 2019:
Ed Reed - S - Ravens / Texans / Jets
Tony Gonzalez - TE - Chiefs / Falcons
Champ Bailey - CB - Washington / Broncos
London Fletcher - LB - Rams / Bills / Washington
Asante Samuel - CB - Patriots / Eagles / Falcons
Dallas Clark - TE - Colts / Buccaneers / Ravens

Reed and Gonzalez are locks. Bailey is pretty close as well. But with no big name wide receivers coming in (and the Moss/T.O. love fest out of the way) I would say Isaac Bruce has a 99% chance of entering the HOF in 2019.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I would love if London Fletch made it, even if Bruce didn't. 1 Pro bowl, but my fav MLB eveer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reed and Gonzalez are locks. Bailey is pretty close as well. But with no big name wide receivers coming in (and the Moss/T.O. love fest out of the way) I would say Isaac Bruce has a 99% chance of entering the HOF in 2019.
We might even see a chance for Tory Holt to jump in there! Two WR's went in this year, why not next year too!?! I do realize it's rare though!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I would love if London Fletch made it, even if Bruce didn't. 1 Pro bowl, but my fav MLB eveer.
The Rams never should have let him go. Fletcher was a beast. Loved that he still played at a very high level in Washington. I'd like to see him get in someday.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Asante Samuel? Why?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Rams never should have let him go. Fletcher was a beast. Loved that he still played at a very high level in Washington. I'd like to see him get in someday.
He would have he HOF record for least pro bowls (1), I think, LOL....zero in his first umpteen years....He ran a 4.4 in college and was incredible against the run, and a LEADER!