Hakeem Nicks To The Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't want to make a huge splash in the F/A.

I want to resign Saffold and get Kerry Rhodes to play the veteran role in our secondary.
I can't help thinking that there is some reason teams aren't taking interest in Rhodes, and it has nothing to do with his sexuality.

I don't know what, and I have no proof. Just a gut feeling... and I have lots of gut.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I can't help thinking that there is some reason teams aren't taking interest in Rhodes, and it has nothing to do with his sexuality.

I don't know what, and I have no proof. Just a gut feeling... and I have lots of gut.

I agree, there is something. He was the fourth rated safety by PFF in 2012. There has to be something BIG to keep that production out of all 32 lineups.

jjab360

Legend

Dunno, maybe it's the perceived "Hollywood" persona.

laramsoriginal

Starter
It sure would be nice if the rams haf the cap space to help the secondary by getting Byrd. Saffold must remain a ram. He is a beast at OG.

jjab360

Legend
It sure would be nice if the rams haf the cap space to help the secondary by getting Byrd. Saffold must remain a ram. He is a beast at OG.
I think you'll be surprised by what the Rams are able to do in Free Agency this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It’s unclear if his hometown Panthers, who have no receivers at all at the moment, were in the mix or not...
Maybe we can get Carolina to trade up to #13 to draft Mike Evans. :whistle: