Had to take a wizz while Ubering

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
my favorite spot is the Hilton. Walked past a dude and thought he looked like Bailey. After I piss I walk through to the back lobby and there's Mason chilling in a chair. Kill them tomorrow man, thanks dude we'll try. I look into the Garage and there's Gurley and the offense. I'm taking a pic through the window and he sees me and gets them all to pose for me. Cool. I can't post from my iPhone, so I'll add it later.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
my favorite spot is the Hilton. Walked past a dude and thought he looked like Bailey. After I pee pee I walk through to the back lobby and there's Mason chilling in a chair. Kill them tomorrow man, thanks dude we'll try. I look into the Garage and there's Gurley and the offense. I'm taking a pic through the window and he sees me and gets them all to pose for me. Cool. I can't post from my iPhone, so I'll add it later.
One of the best reasons to a fan of your local team. Being from the NE (Philly Area) I have had the chance to meet several players but all Eagles. Can't wait for the photos and the Game!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, so it was a really bad pic and I missed the pose.

gurley2.JPG

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fanzy, this is why your my number one poster on here. Always delivering!