Guy's I Sell RAMS Sports Cards on E-Bay arams41

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I so hope this is not against the rules here. The moderators can delete this thread if it is. I'm not a Cardshop nor do I sell to them. I've collected Warner and top RAMS players my whole life and all my other Collectibles of Great Rams and memories I will just keep as I have been retired 30 plus years and my son is an Eagles fan and is not worthy of taking over such an awesome collection. I've sold over 20 Thousand dollars worth of mainly Kurt Warner cards with a 100% positive feedback rating. I keep like 60 cards up at all times now that Kurt went into the Hall Of Fame.

I have tp pay E-bay and Paypal fee's and I always ship free with a tracking number and you always sign for your cards. Now that I'll be going to Canton in August I collected one of the Largest Warner collections on the planet. I have over 20 Rams hats preserved from dust when we were playing in Los Angeles . All different. Pins ,Helmets,footballs,Magazines, almost everything autographed with COA's . Never knowing or even thinking I would ever resell.

Some of our top rookies are so funny from our very bad picks to our Ram rookies that would make you laugh. From Trung Canidate,Adam Archuletta .Tommy Polley, Damien Lewis,Ryan Pickett,that Sooner QB that tried to play safety for us. I wasted tons of money on his rookie auto cards thinking he had to make it with us. Our UCLA LB that was like AA in that he won Pac 10 or 12 defensive player of the year. On and on.

The JOY I got from watching Warner's "Cinderella" career from Arena onward and how he did what he did with Marshall,Bruce,Holt, Pace ,Timmerman, and All of our defense. I have auto's from Mike Jones on cards to Dre Bly and Todd Lyght and every Ram rookie from Gabriel on.

I have so many regular buyers I am just now wondering if any of you here had bought from me as I'm famous for throwing in extra Jersey and autograph cards. Sadly I only ship to U.S. as one card cost 18 dollars to ship to Canada. I have always had FREE SHIPPING.

I have a deal with GOD to also TITHE on all I ever sell. As HE made it possible and you can see why I picked Kurt Warner (as he is a strong Christian) to buy thousands of his rarest most expensive cards numbered 1/1 to so many rare short printed numbered Autographed cards with Jersey,Pants,Helmets,Shoes on them. Dickerson,Olsen, Faulk, Deacon, Warner, Pace,Youngblood and many more Hall Of Fame RAMS . I have them all. Autographed and short printed.

I can give away as gifts during the season if we want to spice up this years pick Em contests. I had ceased posting here during Fishers last year as I had nothing positive to say. We all know if you have nothing nice to say , then say nothing. I did read everyday like usual. My only source of Rams news. You can just look up arams41 and see my 69 cards. Sold 31 packages just since Warner was announced a HOF'ER. I would sell cheaper to our family here. Just say your from here with name. I'm not sure this is allowed to do and if its not then I'm sorry and please delete this thread moderators and please don't take away my Ramsondemand as I'm permanently totally disabled and live 20 minutes away from Bonifay Ram the EX Trooper.

Its a very small hobby trying to get rid of the largest Warner collection on the planet. I kinda got overly carried away and its fun losing money daily selling to a new generation just discovering the "Greatest Show On Turf" . They raised the price of my daily Morphine I've taken for 30 years and the pee pee tests have gone from 5 dollars to 2000 dollars a test. Never failed one yet (y). Now because idiots are overdosing daily on things they have no bussiness getting near too, well the Pharmicutical(sp?) companies think that is a reason to charge old folks thousands of dollars per month for what they once paid 10 dollars for. Its very sad. So selling these cards has been a GODsend. If your looking for Holt,Bruce or even Carter our SB DE from Florida's auto rookie cards. Just e-mail me. I only can take paypal but promise major deals to real RAMS fans you won't get normally. I can save you money and I want to give to Ramsondemand to pay my way too. Helps with Medical bills. :grouphug:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I so hope this is not against the rules here. The moderators can delete this thread if it is. I'm not a Cardshop nor do I sell to them. I've collected Warner and top RAMS players my whole life and all my other Collectibles of Great Rams and memories I will just keep as I have been retired 30 plus years and my son is an Eagles fan and is not worthy of taking over such an awesome collection. I've sold over 20 Thousand dollars worth of mainly Kurt Warner cards with a 100% positive feedback rating. I keep like 60 cards up at all times now that Kurt went into the Hall Of Fame.

I have tp pay E-bay and Paypal fee's and I always ship free with a tracking number and you always sign for your cards. Now that I'll be going to Canton in August I collected one of the Largest Warner collections on the planet. I have over 20 Rams hats preserved from dust when we were playing in Los Angeles . All different. Pins ,Helmets,footballs,Magazines, almost everything autographed with COA's . Never knowing or even thinking I would ever resell.

Some of our top rookies are so funny from our very bad picks to our Ram rookies that would make you laugh. From Trung Canidate,Adam Archuletta .Tommy Polley, Damien Lewis,Ryan Pickett,that Sooner QB that tried to play safety for us. I wasted tons of money on his rookie auto cards thinking he had to make it with us. Our UCLA LB that was like AA in that he won Pac 10 or 12 defensive player of the year. On and on.

The JOY I got from watching Warner's "Cinderella" career from Arena onward and how he did what he did with Marshall,Bruce,Holt, Pace ,Timmerman, and All of our defense. I have auto's from Mike Jones on cards to Dre Bly and Todd Lyght and every Ram rookie from Gabriel on.

I have so many regular buyers I am just now wondering if any of you here had bought from me as I'm famous for throwing in extra Jersey and autograph cards. Sadly I only ship to U.S. as one card cost 18 dollars to ship to Canada. I have always had FREE SHIPPING.

I have a deal with GOD to also TITHE on all I ever sell. As HE made it possible and you can see why I picked Kurt Warner (as he is a strong Christian) to buy thousands of his rarest most expensive cards numbered 1/1 to so many rare short printed numbered Autographed cards with Jersey,Pants,Helmets,Shoes on them. Dickerson,Olsen, Faulk, Deacon, Warner, Pace,Youngblood and many more Hall Of Fame RAMS . I have them all. Autographed and short printed.

I can give away as gifts during the season if we want to spice up this years pick Em contests. I had ceased posting here during Fishers last year as I had nothing positive to say. We all know if you have nothing nice to say , then say nothing. I did read everyday like usual. My only source of Rams news. You can just look up arams41 and see my 69 cards. Sold 31 packages just since Warner was announced a HOF'ER. I would sell cheaper to our family here. Just say your from here with name. I'm not sure this is allowed to do and if its not then I'm sorry and please delete this thread moderators and please don't take away my Ramsondemand as I'm permanently totally disabled and live 20 minutes away from Bonifay Ram the EX Trooper.

Its a very small hobby trying to get rid of the largest Warner collection on the planet. I kinda got overly carried away and its fun losing money daily selling to a new generation just discovering the "Greatest Show On Turf" . They raised the price of my daily Morphine I've taken for 30 years and the pee pee tests have gone from 5 dollars to 2000 dollars a test. Never failed one yet (y). Now because idiots are overdosing daily on things they have no bussiness getting near too, well the Pharmicutical(sp?) companies think that is a reason to charge old folks thousands of dollars per month for what they once paid 10 dollars for. Its very sad. So selling these cards has been a GODsend. If your looking for Holt,Bruce or even Carter our SB DE from Florida's auto rookie cards. Just e-mail me. I only can take paypal but promise major deals to real RAMS fans you won't get normally. I can save you money and I want to give to Ramsondemand to pay my way too. Helps with Medical bills. :grouphug:

Your thread is safe here Gabe. Although I think it might get more attention in another forum.

But.... I think you might be mistaken about "that Sooner QB who tried to play safety for us". That was Eric Crouch,,, and he was a Nebraska Corn Husker. Hahahaha. I had high hopes for that dude... I think he was the fastest white guy on the planet.

Sounds like a great collection. Good luck!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice post read. I'm not a card collector , but I do have a few things from Super Bowl season.
-- I actually was all in with Trent Green . Went to Vegas & shopped for 150 - 1 odds . I also had a early bet on first game against Baltimore. Then Trent went down & I was like Oh crap !!!
--Rodney layed a cheap shot on him , because he was frustrated Trent was like 8-8 passing .He came on a safety blitz in preseason.
The Rams let DV & Green go for draft picks & Mad Mike & JZ did crap with them. Like drafting Eric Crouch instead of protecting Warner. KC had a great offense with DV & Green as long as Trent didn't get hurt. I think The Rams win the SuperBowl with him if healthy ??
Greatest show on turf was put together well. Charlie Armey draft Holt was great. With Ricky & Edger .
--I was in Florida & woke up early , to see the day before the draft The Rams traded for Marshall Faulk & gave up a 2nd rd pick. Then you knew those 2 RB's were not really in play. Total 180 on draft
Thinking while studying for months & months. I have a couple Torrey rookie cards around.
--Thanks for posting !! Your a true fan

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Totally bummed about TOPPS no longer doing NFL football cards

I have every Rams team set from 1969 , all in TOPPS , and now last year , for the first time ever , had to find a team set from some other card company , Panini Donruss I believe

After 40 years of collecting TOPPS , it just wasn't the same

P.S.

I miss the gum

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Best of luck to you Gabe...I'm retired on only Soc Sec so I don't have any disposable income, but I'll certainly take a look in case I do...Best of luck to you...Sounds like one hella collection...I'm envious...

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Totally bummed about TOPPS no longer doing NFL football cards

I have every Rams team set from 1969 , all in TOPPS , and now last year , for the first time ever , had to find a team set from some other card company , Panini Donruss I believe

After 40 years of collecting TOPPS , it just wasn't the same

P.S.

I miss the gum

Panini has taken over card making and they are back to having autographs on what we call tape. It can be foil,acetate or clear plastic. Where a guy can sit and sign a thousand and multiple signature cards can just be thrown together.I have tons of Warner cards with ON CARD AUTOGRAPHS. They did things different 17 years ago. Then they went to tape and now a mix. I got one card of Warner ,Brees, Peyton and Eli Manning and it took almost two years before I ever got my card as they hate sending these cards from one athlete to another and getting ON CARD Autographs. Hate Merlin Olsens most rare HOF cards and short printed to 5 are almost 100% on tape. The day he passed I paid 350.00 for a card I have up in a Rams Hall Of Fame group of Deacon,Dickerson,Faulk,Youngblood,Pace,Olsen and of Course a Legends card of Warner along with another auto. Dickerson has the prettiest autograph you will ever see. Warners is super legible and Goff has probably one of the worst autographs I've ever seen. Just my opinion along with so many other auto's of top players with just their initials.

Kurtis E. Warner I'm sure is how Kurt signs his checks as I have a Superbowl XXXIV gameball numbered to 34 in silver with Kurt writing all his stats on the ball along with his full name Kurtis Eugene Warner in silver pen/ Have Giant Lithographs in Crown molding frames with the artist and Kurts signature on the bottom. All three full size helmets from white,yellow and the Gold she had to change too. So glad we're going back to the white. I have an original Gabriel White jersey with Gabriel signature with NFL MVP 1968 on his number 1 of his number 18 on front of super white jersey. Cleanest white I've ever seen in my life. Don't know how they got such a white material and the numbers were of the very best material I've ever seen. Real classy quality materials back in the old days. I keep in profesionally covered.
Too many satin coaches jackets like John Robinson wore every game with Hollywood Heroes in blue on the Yellow satin and Los Angeles Rams on the Blue Satin. I could describe stuff for days. Have invited Bonifay Ram over many times and he was a minute away one day but was leaving a DR. appointment and had issues he thought I may be put off with and decided not to stop. Think he had a cut or stitches and was afraid he might bleed on my stuff. What a classy dude. We will eventually meet up as we do talk plenty here offline. This is a great bunch of classy guys.
People save your money as collecting is expensive and it takes a museum curator to keep everything dust free that you leave out in a collectors room built for your collections. Shelves and everything. I HATE DUST. Thats why cards are easier to keep out of the elements in card boxes and in hard cases and sleeves to prevent scratches and dust.
When we won SB XXXIV I bought tons of extra stuff and have a deep ctuperware type chest of everything made and sold from that event. Its rediculous really. Tried to give stuff to Bonifay to garden in. He won't take it. Bonifay lives in a perfect spot if you want to get away from the world. Jealous.

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
Panini has taken over card making and they are back to having autographs on what we call tape. It can be foil,acetate or clear plastic. Where a guy can sit and sign a thousand and multiple signature cards can just be thrown together.I have tons of Warner cards with ON CARD AUTOGRAPHS. They did things different 17 years ago. Then they went to tape and now a mix. I got one card of Warner ,Brees, Peyton and Eli Manning and it took almost two years before I ever got my card as they hate sending these cards from one athlete to another and getting ON CARD Autographs. Hate Merlin Olsens most rare HOF cards and short printed to 5 are almost 100% on tape. The day he passed I paid 350.00 for a card I have up in a Rams Hall Of Fame group of Deacon,Dickerson,Faulk,Youngblood,Pace,Olsen and of Course a Legends card of Warner along with another auto. Dickerson has the prettiest autograph you will ever see. Warners is super legible and Goff has probably one of the worst autographs I've ever seen. Just my opinion along with so many other auto's of top players with just their initials.

Kurtis E. Warner I'm sure is how Kurt signs his checks as I have a Superbowl XXXIV gameball numbered to 34 in silver with Kurt writing all his stats on the ball along with his full name Kurtis Eugene Warner in silver pen/ Have Giant Lithographs in Crown molding frames with the artist and Kurts signature on the bottom. All three full size helmets from white,yellow and the Gold she had to change too. So glad we're going back to the white. I have an original Gabriel White jersey with Gabriel signature with NFL MVP 1968 on his number 1 of his number 18 on front of super white jersey. Cleanest white I've ever seen in my life. Don't know how they got such a white material and the numbers were of the very best material I've ever seen. Real classy quality materials back in the old days. I keep in profesionally covered.
Too many satin coaches jackets like John Robinson wore every game with Hollywood Heroes in blue on the Yellow satin and Los Angeles Rams on the Blue Satin. I could describe stuff for days. Have invited Bonifay Ram over many times and he was a minute away one day but was leaving a DR. appointment and had issues he thought I may be put off with and decided not to stop. Think he had a cut or stitches and was afraid he might bleed on my stuff. What a classy dude. We will eventually meet up as we do talk plenty here offline. This is a great bunch of classy guys.
People save your money as collecting is expensive and it takes a museum curator to keep everything dust free that you leave out in a collectors room built for your collections. Shelves and everything. I HATE DUST. Thats why cards are easier to keep out of the elements in card boxes and in hard cases and sleeves to prevent scratches and dust.
When we won SB XXXIV I bought tons of extra stuff and have a deep ctuperware type chest of everything made and sold from that event. Its rediculous really. Tried to give stuff to Bonifay to garden in. He won't take it. Bonifay lives in a perfect spot if you want to get away from the world. Jealous.

I just wanted to say that as a person that loves anything related to sports memorabilia that I'm extremely jealous of your collection. I unfortunately don't collect cards so I can't help you out there but I do collect other autographed memorabilia if you have any of that you're wanting to sell I may be interested. I really enjoy collecting autographed jerseys I already have Marshall Faulk, Orlando pace, Kurt warner, Isaac Bruce and Tory holt. If you have any other jerseys, helmets, footballs or anything of that sort that are signed that you're wanting to part with I'd be interested. Good luck and I really did enjoy reading about you're collection.

PaRam24

UDFA
Is there a way I can specifically look you or your items up on eBay? I am very interested in what you are selling as I have collected Rams, and really all football cards for my entire 25 year life lol

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there a way I can specifically look you or your items up on eBay? I am very interested in what you are selling as I have collected Rams, and really all football cards for my entire 25 year life lol

check seller arams41 and you'll see what I have up actively. If you have a problem let me know.An item number you can punch in is (222423993347) or you can look up this specific item number and then check the box to look at the other items I have up for sale.