Gurleys confidence...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I sure hope he's right! Still clinging to the thought of maybe week one was just a huge elaborate prank and this week shit gets real...
image.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love the confidence. Get us a win TG!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm going to Hold Gurley to his promise! And ask him to pay me Back any ROD$$$ I may Lose! Of course I won't share any ROD$$$ with him!!:mrburnsevil:

Bruce2980

Starter
In his interview today he said that he got together with Tree and they are sure about a victory for this Sunday, yah BABY!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm sorry to say I'm starting the Rams d in all my fantasy lineups. After that embarrassment in front of the whole world on Monday night they will be like rabid dogs on Sunday.

However if i see sensabaugh is playing i might dump them.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
What a sick pic!
If memory serves me (the older I get the worse it is) I think that's where he gets hit at the end of his run and fumbled, but the our super center in the back of the photo (Barnes) came in to cover it up. Barnes had two big time fumble recoveries that day. Wait what did I have for dinner last night?

Psycho_X

Legend
Well I hope this ends well. Guaranteeing a victory before the game is played is never a good idea. Especially after arguably the most embarrassing loss in franchise shitory.

Edit: lol, unintentional dyslexia on the word history. But it kind of fits so going to leave it. :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They sure need to win this Sunday...
Yep! Let's get this Train Back on Track!!(y);):D

If memory serves me (the older I get the worse it is) I think that's where he gets hit at the end of his run and fumbled, but the our super center in the back of the photo (Barnes) came in to cover it up. Barnes had two big time fumble recoveries that day. Wait what did I have for dinner last night?
Sushi!!?!(y);):Do_O

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
See, guys like Gurley, Ogletree, Donald, and TJ...dudes are used to success...I hope we don't break them before we get really good...