Gurley's bounce-back year is going to take everybody

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I gotta laugh when Robert Wood's blocking is listed as a reason the run game will improve.

Not sure why,It takes 11.
And he is one of the best blocking wr"s

I don't think Britt and Quick were slouches when blocking in the run game. But that piece was a little fluffy to begin with. Having said that, I respect the fact they lost two good blocking receivers and signed one known for it almost as much as he's known for his hands. Robert Woods will help in the run game but he'll help a lot more in the passing game. Like many fans have pointed out, the run blocking will be better with better lineman, an angry OL coach and defensive fronts worried about the pass as much, if not more than their worried about the run. I think the last coaching regime proved it doesn't just take all eleven but it also takes a good design and theory.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I still shocked that people don't mention the fact that a good portion of our run game was based off misdirection with WR reverses and fly sweeps his 1st year. Gurley's probably not as bad as last year but I'm not sure he's as good as he was when misdirection gave him some gaping holes or put LBs in unenviable pursuit angles on him.