Gurley upset over audible?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I saw a quick segment on YouTube where Colin Cowherd said that Gurley was heard upset saying “whatever bro” after Goff audibled out of a running play, can anyone confirm? I haven’t seen anyone else talking about it, so this seems like the place to ask.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw a quick segment on YouTube where Colin Cowherd said that Gurley was heard upset saying “whatever bro” after Goff audibled out of a running play, can anyone confirm? I haven’t seen anyone else talking about it, so this seems like the place to ask.
No haven’t heard that one

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
3F580D55-4AE2-4876-94F1-D833D0162DF1.png

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
This can be read however you want to judge it.

Frustration of the game.
I`m sure my neighbours would have heard me shouting worse at the TV on Monday morning.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This can be read however you want to judge it.

Frustration of the game.
I`m sure my neighbours would have heard me shouting worse at the TV on Monday morning.

I'm sure my neighbors heard me call the refs "donkey fuckers" at some point during the game. :LOL:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It couldnt have anything to do with there only being 5 secs on the play clock could it? Maybe Goff was trying to change the play or formation and Gurley told to "fuck it go ahead" meaning just get the play started there is no time to change formation. Looked like Gurley was looking to see who his man was in pass pro. I will try to watch that play if I decide to watch the recording of the game.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah, I heard that during the game lol. Pretty sure he was talking about trying to get the pass protections right on the blitz because TB brought more than they could handle and Goff had pressure in his face that play.
Exactly what I thought when I first saw it. There is no anger in Gurley’s voice at all. It’s almost like Goff was looking at the last beer in the fridge and Gurley said “ fuck it, go ahead”

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I remember hearing that during game now it was clearly about running the play there wasn’t enough time for Gurley to move to the other side of the formation to get set before the play clock ran out

Ram65

Legend
It couldnt have anything to do with there only being 5 secs on the play clock could it? Maybe Goff was trying to change the play or formation and Gurley told to "fuck it go ahead" meaning just get the play started there is no time to change formation. Looked like Gurley was looking to see who his man was in pass pro. I will try to watch that play if I decide to watch the recording of the game.
I also think TG was wanting to get the play started.

I think on another play you could here Gurley say I got him when Goff was calling out a player on a blitz.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
this is a non-story.
Nothing to dissect and analyze here except maybe how ridiculous the never ending Gurley speculation has become..

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah, before we get too carried away here

Midway thru the 4th

Down 3 scores

What’s the point

The play in question ( see above video)

Tampa had an all out blitz and Goff’s arm was hit while throwing and the pass fluttered incomplete

The very next play...thee very next play, 3rd and 10 from the 30 yd line

TD pass to Kupp

Last edited: