Gurley snap count?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
how many do you guys think he gets this week.Can't freakin wait until he gets unleashed.Lord please
let him be another Eric or Adrian.We need it bad;

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm not so bothered about how many snaps he plays - the more the better to keep the defense honest really - but I'd like to see him get 10-15 carries and 5 catches. Get him 15-20 touches. He's healthy so lets use him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think: * 20 rushes for 90 Yds. and 2 TD's
And * 5 receptions for 85 Yds. and 2 TD's
Sounds about right, for his second outing!!
:D

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cardinals have given up 266 yards on the ground in three games which is not far off as the leading 222 yards given up by the Buffalo Bills. Unless our offensive line has grown up a big deal this week, I can't see any of these numbers being true. If Gurley gets 62 yards and a touch, I will be happy. Furthermore, if Tre rounds it out to be 100, and Bennie runs a kickoff back, I will be in heaven.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
50/40/10
Gurley/Mason/Cunningham
Percent...not carries. Lol.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like the whole splitting series thing. Id imagine its difficult on the players as well. If your series ends abruptly it could be some time before you're back on the field, it must be hard to play that way. I hope we see Gurley get the bulk of the carries with mason spelling him when Gurley is fatigued. Id even let Tre get a couple of his own series just not every other like last game

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I suspect Gurley won't get the full load until after the bye. Then again, if he can play now, I'm not sure it matters health wise.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't like the whole splitting series thing. Id imagine its difficult on the players as well. If your series ends abruptly it could be some time before you're back on the field, it must be hard to play that way. I hope we see Gurley get the bulk of the carries with mason spelling him when Gurley is fatigued. Id even let Tre get a couple of his own series just not every other like last game

Whatisupmuthafucka long time no see.

Gurley won't be fatigued, he won't get enough touches this week to wear out.

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
uMMMMMMM....

patience..... let's get a stud for 7-8 years. Not treat him like the freshman savior on a Community College team. He needs to find his place and earn those reps. And he will... patience.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Our best option is to have the offense create an actual rhythm.

The two games after the Seattle game showed that we had some great play calls for our offense to succeed.

What we really need is our offense to show enough confidence that they can dictate what the defense is doing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
uMMMMMMM....

patience..... let's get a stud for 7-8 years. Not treat him like the freshman savior on a Community College team. He needs to find his place and earn those reps. And he will... patience.

Well said! He is going to be fine and they will bring him along at the right pace. There's no rush (sewhatIdidtherehahaha)