Gurley gives fantasy advice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...gurleys-fantasy-football-advice-draft-me-no-1

Todd Gurley's fantasy football advice: Draft me No. 1

As we press closer to the start of fantasy football drafts, Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley has some advice regarding where you should select him.

"Oh, No. 1 overall, for sure," Gurley said on NFL Network's NFL Total Access on Friday. "I mean you maybe could choose AB. You maybe could choose Antonio Brown over me, but that's about it. No body else.... Maybe Cam (Newton), that's it. Cam and AB."

NFL Media's Lindsay Rhodes astutely (and jokingly) pointed out that if she gave Gurley more time, he might add eight more players to the list.

While he likely won't be drafted No. 1 overall in most fantasy leagues, Gurley certainty warrants a first-round selection.

Despite missing three games, Gurley finished third in the NFL in rushing last season with 1,106 yards, added 10 touchdowns, earned five 100-yard rushing games and 4.83 yards per carry.

I do say i will mr todd!