Gurley Baby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
naw, naw......

best thread of the DAY.....damn Joe had me laughing!!!!

powerful man muscles....great looking dude....

nothing wrong with the adjectives...When I saw this, I said, "ahh, Joe must be a woman".....LOLOL

seriously

I wouldn't use him heavy

until that Eagles game...Malcolm Brown looked good last week.

Keep his touches to 14-18 a game....Keep Tavon and Brown involved running the ball.

yeah she thinks she's funny lol

but definitely agree, Brown needs more carries so we can keep Gurley fresh for that playoff run!

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I feel that we really have a talent in young Todd Gurley. He puts forth effort and shows determination on the field as well as off the field. Seems like a genuine dude all around. I really feel that we should use his talents to our advantage and give him the ball more often than not. He has a great running game and his powerful man muscles make him a tank in the offensive position of running back. Not to mention, he is also a great looking dude. Please feel free to add your thoughts on the main man!

I am officially no longer the biggest Gurley homer on this board. :rolllaugh:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
naw, naw......

best thread of the DAY.....damn Joe had me laughing!!!!

powerful man muscles....great looking dude....

nothing wrong with the adjectives...When I saw this, I said, "ahh, Joe must be a woman".....LOLOL

seriously

I wouldn't use him heavy

until that Eagles game...Malcolm Brown looked good last week.

Keep his touches to 14-18 a game....Keep Tavon and Brown involved running the ball.

Thats a good point @LACHAMP46 would be good to keep him fresh, I love the fact that Tavon and Brown are mixing it up - keep TGIII fresh too