Guilty pleasure....team, player or coach?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
a team, player or coach that you would normally hate or at least pull against as a Ram fan.

Mine's Jason Witten

I hate the Cowboys but love to watch the guy play.
Blue collar
Clutch receiver
Good blocker
Clearly a team leader

Who ya got?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bill Belichick, hate him, in every shape, way & form to the point even his attire on the sidelines, however:

He Wins! And I don't care how, but he wins and he even wins without Brady & Gronk, the bastard!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Coach: Mike Zimmer

Rams interviewed Zimmer back in 2006 and went with milquetoast Linehan, they also interviewed Ron Rivera too, figures Rams had two good ones and one bad one and hired the bad one! John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt from yesteryear:

a17a12a4b05ca86faabd50add1ca9856.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No one really comes to mind. But IF I could just snatch up any player and put him on our Team it would be Aaron Rogers!!(y):D

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Russell Wilson, I hate the seahawks, hate their coach, culture, and fan base especially. But Wilson is a winner and seems like genuinely a good guy.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Player- Earl Thomas, my favorite safety in the league not on the Rams. Couldn't imagine what our defense would have been like with him back there the last few years. It's a shame he might retire but not really cause it weakens the Hawks.

Team- Chargers. shortly after I got into football (and the Rams) as a kid I started paying attention to other games for fun. And I had a lot of fun watching Tomlinson and Doug Flutie (and then Brees and Rivers) play so I've always had a soft spot for them.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Player - A toss up between Larry Fitzgerald and Russell Wilson. They are total warriors and competitors.
Team - without a doubt the Seattle Seahawks and Pete Carroll. I cannot stand watching him on the sidelines, and cocky attitude he brings with his team. A close second would be Arians and the Cardinals.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JJ watt ... the kid brings it every play
Larry Fitzgerald .. consummate professional
Joe Thomas -HOF Talent ... hall of shame team

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams interviewed Zimmer back in 2006 and went with milquetoast Linehan, they also interviewed Ron Rivera too, figures Rams had two good ones and one bad one and hired the bad one! John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt from yesteryear:

a17a12a4b05ca86faabd50add1ca9856.jpg

I don't remember Mike Zimmer in 2006, but Ron I do.

I don't think either one wanted to be a HC at the time, though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate the Seahags...but I have to admit that I admire Richard Sherman and Jimmy Graham. Sherman is a very intelligent person, and Graham's story of perseverance is something I can get behind.

I also admire Larry Fitzgerald and Markus Golden of the Cardinals. Fitzgerald is one of the classiest players in the NFL, and Golden is a Mizzou grad.

The Whiners had Patrick Willis. I wanted him so badly in 2007, but those fucking Whiners took him first.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
bunch of players...I'm a true fan of the NFL....Looking at the taped NE game....Dion Lewis is valuable. Edelman is a beast.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't think either one wanted to be a HC at the time, though.

With all due respect sir, that's incorrect. Both of them wanted the job and in fact, Rivera was the lead candidate, but Shaw & Zygmunt did not like Rivera's choice at the time of offensive coordinator which was Wade Wilson and Rivera's first interview was not that good because he had just coached the NFC championship game, however, I will never understand how Scott Linehan could have a good interview, he was not comfortable in his own skin and stammered every time he spoke.

Now I guarantee you both men wanted the job (Zimmer & Rivera) the Rams hierarchy just felt at the time, it would be easier to hire a defensive coordinator than offensive coordinator and thus was the reason they hired an offensive coordinator as Head Coach and the wrong guy.

images
images

Last edited:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Ok, so it's not really MY idea, although I do derive some pleasure from it, but when we play the seahawks, and were watching the game, my girlfriend asks that we have sex while she wears a Russell wilson jersey. Then during the game, I have to tell her what I'd do to wilson if I was Robert quinn, even though she insists I wear the goff jersey she bought me for my birthday. Is that weird?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ok, so it's not really MY idea, although I do derive some pleasure from it, but when we play the seahawks, and were watching the game, my girlfriend asks that we have sex while she wears a Russell wilson jersey. Then during the game, I have to tell her what I'd do to wilson if I was Robert quinn, even though she insists I wear the goff jersey she bought me for my birthday. Is that weird?
Video or it didn't happen.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I live for NFL and I just admire the teams that just are constantly good year after year , and have that great fan base that doesn't give up. Steelers , Cowboys , Giants , Eagles , Raiders , Packers and almost always are contenders for the division title every season