GSOT members Marshall Faulk and Torry Holt give their thoughts on our 2019 rams and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marshall doesn't pull punches. I don't agree with a lot of what he said but gotta respect the honesty.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Man Marshall kind of reminds me of Talib Kwali.

He has a lot of politically motivated comments throughout the interview.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Not much love for our Rams from Marshall

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Marshall Faulk might be a very wonderful person to talk to, and I'm sure he knows tons more than me about football and probably just life in general.

But gosh, whenever he speaks, it just sounds like he's surprised someone's asking him questions, and he's sort of just winging it. Don't know if I'm the only one who feels that way, but... yeah.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Marshall got iced out - maybe by the Rams, maybe by the NFL - but the me too movement got him somehow and now he is salty. Loved him as a player, never thought much of him as a man. Incredible football intellect - can’t take that away - just not the nicest guy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw Marshall in a Rams skybox (I think Kroenke's) after he was personna non grata with the NFLN channel, last year. I don't think he hates the Rams..

Ram65

Legend
Since Marshall has no ties to the media he can say what he wants the way he wants too. Not a fun interview.