Gregg Williams to watch Rams play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gee, that's awful nice of you NFL. Letting a guy who isn't employed by you, have the freedom to go and watch a game. :roll:

By Adam Schefter | ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/84446 ... -rams-play

The regular refs are back, and so is former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams -- sort of.

An NFL official said last week that permission was given to Williams to attend NFL games as a fan, something he is expected to do for the first time Sunday since his suspension as a result of the Saints' bounty scandal, when the St. Louis Rams host the Seattle Seahawks.

Whereas the NFL would not allow Asshole Face to attend the Saints' Hall of Fame game this summer or any game thereafter during his suspension, the NFL told Williams that he was barred from employment in the NFL, allowing him to do what he wants.

Williams is not employed by the Rams, he is out of the league, and he has freedoms that any fan would.

And with Williams' son Blake coaching the Rams' linebackers, he is expected to watch the team in person he thought he would be working for this season before the league barred him.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
FREAK YEA!!!!let the man get a feel for this teams bc he will be on the sidelines next year I promise you

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
BuiltRamTough said:
FREAK YEA!!!!let the man get a feel for this teams bc he will be on the sidelines next year I promise you

Eh, I dunno. Wouldn't be disappointed if he were, but if this defense continues to grow and play well, I see no reason for them to bring him back. They could just as easily promote Blake, or McGinnis for that matter and spare themselves the extra headache of the publicity that would follow him.