Greg Robinson.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I hope the o-line stays put for a good few years now, this is a unit that can grow and strengthen as a unit and be formidable. I like the bookends of GRob and Havenstein :)

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
That stuff about Grob not studying or practicing is just messageboard rumor. Ive never heard that said or written by any credible source. No doubt his play was frustrating at times this year, but I still believe in this guy bigtime. I wasn't very far away (close enough to see his facial expression and body language) when he commited his last penalty (false start) this year. And what I saw was a guy highly upset with it. This isn't Jason Smith we are dealing with here. There isn't any question that his learning curve has been longer than any of us would have liked, but when he finally reaches his ceiling, hopefully next year, I think he will be a force and a player we are all proud and happy to root for. Also, I hope anybody who paid attention could see the drastic improvement the OLine made when they were able to put together time as a unit.