Greg "He'll never catch that guy" Gaines Highlights.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Noted. Also watch some of the games especially the Super Bowl. Besides being tasked with gap and a half Gaines ran a number of stunts with A.D. and Miller both. These were called plays and Gaines was meant to help free up the other two and disrupt the O's blocking scheme. Another thing I noticed that A.D. ran up better stats next to Gaines especially in run defense. Effects can go both ways. I didn't look up the stats that's just my impression.

Williams is developing well along with Hoecht.

Ashawn played fantastic in the post season. I hope that sticks all year!

I think we'll be fine without Von Miller but he'll be missed. D line should do very well this year and with Wagner backing up this D line it should be one hell of a D.
I just don't think you can separate out the Gaines impact when it roughly mirrors the Von Miller impact.

I'm with you on A'shawn... he was just an absolute BEAST in the post season. If he's decided that's who he is and he's committed to it.. that front will be devastating.