Greg Cosell: Watkins Best Since Jones/Green--Chris Long=Really Good DE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
You can within a certain time frame.

Hmm, just curious why there's a time cutoff? I didn't even realize my tablet chose the wrong word and I'm kind of punctilious about things like that.

PhxRam

Hmm, just curious why there's a time cutoff? I didn't even realize my tablet chose the wrong word and I'm kind of punctilious about things like that.

Well there has to be SOME accountability for the things posters put out there.

PhxRam

I guess I'm going to have to give my tablet a stern talking to.

It really is to prevent people from posting stuff and then later on down the road deny it was ever written. As of now you have 30 minutes to edit your post (including the title)

Alan

Legend
V3 with a timing issue:
45 minutes I believe.

On a completely different note that has nothing to do with your post, I just listened to Cosell talk about the issue I disagreed with last night. Yeah, he's full of it. That's the short version.