Greeny puts Rams at #4... Ryan Clark goes off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
We beat the Saints last year... Matter of fact, we've beaten them 3 out of the last 4 match ups.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I love how he conveniently left out our wins vs. top ten teams Minnesota and San Diego, as well as on the road in Seattle with a top five defense still (check the week 7 stats) and he is so willing to smoke Mahomes “piece pipe” as to overlook their #32 defense, and their offense beating the #31 defense in Cincinnati!! Rams? #7 defense.

And the Rams offense is ranked AHEAD of the Chiefs offense! (#2 vs. #3)

Lots of blindness here folks.
It's ok. We dont want him picking the rams. He is a jinx. He is never right. No worrys

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
We may just have to do that when we go up 30 points next time....in Mexico City. :sneaky:

Except our coach has too much class. Even against douche bag Andy he’d tap the brakes in the 4th quarter.

You better never tap the brakes on the Chefs...Did anybody notice what happened last week when the Rams were down by 18 ?? The way the Rams secondary and lack of pass rush has been, the same thing gcould happen to them too...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's sad to see him sold out he should have never split up with Golic.

That was the best sports show of the era.

Their timing was great and they played off each other well, however, I could never take Mike Greenberg serious...He was very good at being self deprecating, but then changed after being married and I felt talked way too much about his children.

Anyway I did like that he stayed loyal to his Jets and he made Golic better than he is now IMHO, but I can honesly post I don't miss him as I enjoy Colin Cowherd and I know others don't, but I do.