Greeny puts Rams at #4... Ryan Clark goes off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This is funny and also irritating...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's sad to see him sold out he should have never split up with Golic.

That was the best sports show of the era.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Wow. Maybe not even number 4? That's not an attempt at a hot take. That's not going against the grain. That's stupid.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, paper tiger, they haven't beaten anyone(haven't heard that one before).

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Greenie has always been the overboard hot take almost always wrong person on whatever show he's on.

Don't want no part of the Saints? The saints will beat us no matter where played? Please dumby sports talking head look back to just last year and the Rams saints game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, he had the JETS at number 5 after week one. Homer much??? It's no wonder his new show is a ratings disaster. I like everyone BUT him on that show actually...

dang

Legend
I prefer all of the talking heads don't "Crown their Asses"...not yet anyways. Let's bring this pot of gumbo to a low slow boil until its ready for the perfect feast. And its obvious the segment was set up to get attention vs. a serious piece. The Rams have a number of challenges (Chiefs, Saints, Eagles??) and trap games (Packers, Bears, Lions) left but I am confident the Rams will show well. Number 1 only matters at the end of the season!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@LesBaker sorry Les but Mike and Mike's personal opinions overran the show. They crossed the line that is so often crossed with successful talk shows. They made it too much about them.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Haha, paper tiger, they haven't beaten anyone(haven't heard that one before).

I love how he conveniently left out our wins vs. top ten teams Minnesota and San Diego, as well as on the road in Seattle with a top five defense still (check the week 7 stats) and he is so willing to smoke Mahomes “piece pipe” as to overlook their #32 defense, and their offense beating the #31 defense in Cincinnati!! Rams? #7 defense.

And the Rams offense is ranked AHEAD of the Chiefs offense! (#2 vs. #3)

Lots of blindness here folks.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I love how he conveniently left out our wins vs. top ten teams Minnesota and San Diego, as well as on the road in Seattle with a top five defense still (check the week 7 stats) and he is so willing to smoke Mahomes “piece pipe” as to overlook their #32 defense, and their offense beating the #31 defense in Cincinnati!! Rams? #7 defense.

And the Rams offense is ranked AHEAD of the Chiefs offense! (#2 vs. #3)

Lots of blindness here folks.
Don’t forget the Rams could have scored 50 a couple times if they wanted. But unlike the Chiefs, we don’t throw the ball up 30 points.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Don’t forget the Rams could have scored 50 a couple times if they wanted. But unlike the Chiefs, we don’t throw the ball up 30 points.

We may just have to do that when we go up 30 points next time....in Mexico City. :sneaky:

Except our coach has too much class. Even against douche bag Andy he’d tap the brakes in the 4th quarter.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@LesBaker sorry Les but Mike and Mike's personal opinions overran the show. They crossed the line that is so often crossed with successful talk shows. They made it too much about them.

Well I thought it was an excellent show, informative and insightful. I didn't awlays agree with their opinions or thoughts but it was a great show IMO.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Greenburg has to be on major hallucinogens if he thinks that there is a world where the Rams aren't number one.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
PaVF3Es.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well I thought it was an excellent show, informative and insightful. I didn't awlays agree with their opinions or thoughts but it was a great show IMO.

I used to listen to it on the radio. I liked it way back. I really liked Dan Patrick too but his show is hard to watch imo. It’s too much about him.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
I heard that one all the way to Super Bowl 34..

I recall that as well. Made sitting in the Trans World Dome even better while watching them dismantle the Vikings and dispatching the Bucs.

The best part....Now I live in LA...Maybe I'll get to see something like that again!