Greatest Rams Alphabetically...E-F

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
As we approach great Ram players who's last names begin with E, I realize there are not enough of them to make a healthy list. Therefore, for the first of many times, I must combine E with F. In short, I can not E you, unless I also F you as well. (n) ...I think I've made myself clear.

This is a very impressive list, indeed. Chock full of offensive weapon legends, a couple great linebackers, two men I have met personally, and two of our finest quarterbacks in Ram history.

1. Marshall Faulk
  2. Henry Ellard
  3. Tom Fears
  4. London Fletcher
  5. Willie Ellison
  6. Carl Ekern
  7. Jim Everett
  8. Dave Elmendorf
  9. Vince Ferragamo
  10. D'Marco Farr
Honorable mention: Mike Fanning, Bradley Fletcher, Travis Fisher, Brett Faryniarz, Bob Fry, Daniel Fells, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mike Furrey.

Notable: Dominic Easley, Herm Edwards, John Flannery, Irv Eatman, Steve Everitt, Nick Fairley, George Farmer, AJ Feeley, Nick Foles, Tim Fox, Gus Frerotte, Jason Fisk, Cortland Finnegan

No: Donald Evans

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Sheez tough list to choose from. Jim Everett had the biggest impact for the most years I suppose. (Wow London Fletcher--his best years were in Washington--most efficient tackler I've ever seen.)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These where my favorites of your Top 10!
  • Marshall Faulk
  • Henry Ellard
  • Tom Fears
  • Carl Ekern
  • Jim Everett
  • Dave Elmendorf

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sheez tough list to choose from. Jim Everett had the biggest impact for the most years I suppose. (Wow London Fletcher--his best years were in Washington--most efficient tackler I've ever seen.)
Yeah. I wanted to rank Ferragamo higher, but this has to be based on time and accomplishments with the Rams. You have to respect Jim Everetts numbers.

Also, you could see a guy like our new TE Gerald Everett earning a spot on this list some day.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I like these threads! Keep-um comin'!!(y):D
Thanks, Dave. Always good for an encouraging word....Your buddy Deacon is coming up soon. I'm sure he'll sneak in the honorable mention list! :whistle:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks, Dave. Always good for an encouraging word....Your buddy Deacon is coming up soon. I'm sure he'll sneak in the honorable mention list! :whistle:

rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Carl E, General of the D
He was awesome. Good dude too. He died, tragically when his jeep flipped on his way to a charity event in Nevada, age 36.

The Rams have a Carl Ekern Spirit of the Game award every year, for the top linebacker, in leadership and work ethic. (y)

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Hey. He QBed that Monday Night spanking of New Orleans a few years back, didn't he smart guy? :neener:
I think you're off on this one. AJ did beat the Saints, by ten, on a Sunday. It was an upset though. The Rams hoovered big time that year. I had, up to this point, done a pretty good job of burying that season in the deep recesses of my being. Thanks for bringing it up! :redcard:;)