Great time at the Dome today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I had a great time. The team has shown pretty well at home this season. Robert Quinn alone was worth the price of admission.

I'd really like to give props to Schotty as well. He gets a lot of criticism, some of it rightfully so...but I have to tip my cap to him over the past 3 or 4 games. He has shown some really creative plays and has done a fantastic job making this offense effective with a backup QB that has accuracy issues and a line that has been suffering from injuries.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had a great time. The team has shown pretty well at home this season. Robert Quinn alone was worth the price of admission.

I'd really like to give props to Schotty as well. He gets a lot of criticism, some of it rightfully so...but I have to tip my cap to him over the past 3 or 4 games. He has shown some really creative plays and has done a fantastic job making this offense effective with a backup QB that has accuracy issues and a line that has been suffering from injuries.

Yeah, Schotty is safe.

While I did not like the pass happy start to the season... The whole offense is inexperienced. That's been part of our struggles.

RamzFanz

Damnit
With Tavon out and Bailey in, I have no issues with the play calling. It was sharp and effective. If Tavon is 100% next week and Schotty calls his number once or twice again, especially if the Rams lose, I will be back to my old form.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Wasn't sure about the call on the QB draw on the goal line, but hey... Gotta take risks at times if you want reward. That one just didn't work out in our favor. Overall, great win today, and I proudly wore my RQ94 jersey all day around town!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Wish I could have been there with you. My boys and I were watchin with you via the tube. We had a great time,,, it added a big bonus to our holiday season for sure.

All around team effort. Schotty deserves Big Ups for getting the production out of what he's working with. He was very fired up vocally on the sidelines,,, it was exciting to see.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
lol when the Rams lose everyone is calling for Schotty's head. We win and people "tip their cap to him." When he loses it's not the end of the world, when we win he isn't the best OC ever. I think he has done a amazing job all year. With a backup QB non the less.. One play call I hate and he cannot be forgiven for.. Last second fade pass in the TD to lose.. Never understood the call, never will

fearsomefour

Legend
Wasn't sure about the call on the QB draw on the goal line, but hey... Gotta take risks at times if you want reward. That one just didn't work out in our favor. Overall, great win today, and I proudly wore my RQ94 jersey all day around town!
The biggest problem was pulling the RB back into the backfield, that brought a LB in as well. I could count the times on one hand the Rams threw the ball on first down. The super conservative approach on O was by design Im sure. First time all season the Biccs gave up a 100 yard rusher….and with a backup C, RG and a LT who hadnt played there all year, very impressive.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Enjoyed the way the offense played in the first half! Took it to their defense and then our defense made it stick! Hope to see that next week!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol when the Rams lose everyone is calling for Schotty's head. We win and people "tip their cap to him." When he loses it's not the end of the world, when we win he isn't the best OC ever. I think he has done a amazing job all year. With a backup QB non the less.. One play call I hate and he cannot be forgiven for.. Last second fade pass in the TD to lose.. Never understood the call, never will

That's the thing in sports. Can't find anyone to blame...blame the OC.