Great in-depth interview with Rams rookie, Don Unamba

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MaxStrauss

UDFA
Check out this great, and exclusive interview I had with Rams DB, Don Unamba.

http://www.prointerviews.org/DonUnamba

Don Unamba grew up in Texas, and then attended Southern Arkansas University. In 2012, he earned recognition as a DII All-American defensive back.

He entered the 2013 NFL Draft, but didn't get selected. He was offered an invite to rookie mini camp from Coach Jeff Fisher, who has experience with another former Southern Arkansas defensive back in Jordan Babineaux who was a member of his team for six years, and after Fisher left. Unamba ended up signing a contract with the Rams after the tryout. Check out his story from his perspective!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is an interesting guy. Specific to the Rams in this article;

Strauss : For a Rams fan who wants to know more about your style of play, how would you describe it?

Unamba : I play physical. I play fast. I play with passion. I am everywhere. I’m flying around and making plays. I’m having fun, and I might interact with the fans, you know, point at them or something, you’ll have fun when you see me play. I’m physical. I’m a ballhawk I believe. Wherever you see the ball, you’re going to find me somewhere around it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I went to Southern Arkansas for a couple of years, beautiful campus. Go Muleriders.

We had a pretty good track team when I went there.

images

517c8ce66e660.preview-300.jpg

MaxStrauss

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:

Strauss : For a Rams fan who wants to know more about your style of play, how would you describe it?

Unamba : I play physical. I play fast. I play with passion. I am everywhere. I’m flying around and making plays. I’m having fun, and I might interact with the fans, you know, point at them or something, you’ll have fun when you see me play. I’m physical. I’m a ballhawk I believe. Wherever you see the ball, you’re going to find me somewhere around it.

Yes. He was definitely an interesting guy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
MaxStrauss said:
CGI_Ram said:

Thanks Max. You always do great interviews. Looking forward to hearing more.

MaxStrauss

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
MaxStrauss said:
CGI_Ram said:

Thanks Max. You always do great interviews. Looking forward to hearing more.

Thank you everyone for appreciating my work. I'm confused by other forums suspending and getting rid of the article and keeping links to ESPN interviews or PFT interviews who sometimes don't even link to original source, when this is all unique information on my website... that isn't found elsewhere.

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

all good traits, a big change under Fisher & Snead with Kroneke's backing. The good FA rookies are looking to play here, huge difference from times past.
train