Great games this weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was a great week to be on Thursday night football as it clears our Sunday for some potentially great games:

Houston at Indy - need to win the division to make the playoffs in this division.

Carolina at NYG - I am intrigued by this game. If the Giants come out strong, I wouldn't be surprised if they hand Carolina their first loss.

Buffalo at Washington - both teams are fighting for playoff life.

Cleveland at Seattle - our final chance at playoffs is on the line here.

Denver at Pittsburgh - huge game for both, potentially a good battle.

Arizona at Philly - the Eagles have won 2 in a row. They need to win to have any shot at the NFC east. Figures to be some scoring in this one too. Fun watch.

:yess: Fun time of year for NFL fans!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Johnny Manziel's first big win for the Rams is going to be in a Browns uniform.

But don't worry, guys. I'm not the - I told ya so - type.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Why do I get the feeling that Bryce Brown is going to be bad for the Cleveland Browns.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Cleveland at Seattle - our final chance at playoffs is on the line here.

Relying on Cleveland is depressing. But Minny is reeling and they don't have any easy games left. Its an extreme longshot but if they lose out and someone else ends up with 8 wins we could actually get in with a 3 or 4 way tiebreaker. Of course, that's if we win out too. Which ain't easy considering we gotta win in Seattle next game.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm not even entertaining any playoff hopes anymore.

But I would love to see the Cards beat the Eagles. If only to make an Eagle team unlikely to make the playoffs.

Eagle playoff appearance drops our 2nd rounder from them into the low 20's, at best. I would much prefer it be in the mid to lower teens.

So call me selfish. Lol.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Not sure how he could be available?
http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/16748/fantasy-outlook-for-seahawks-running-backs
RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll was asked Friday if he expects all three running backs -- Bryce Brown, Christine Michael and Derrick Coleman -- to contribute in some capacity Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.

"Yes," he said. "They had really good weeks. They busted their tails. Played fast, practiced fast. And we’ll show you what happens at game time."........
Christine Michael -- The word coaches have used to explain why things didn't work out for Michael in Seattle the first two years he was here is inconsistency. Offensive line coach/assistant head coach Tom Cable is in charge of the Seahawks' running game. He was asked to explain exactly what he meant by inconsistency.

"Around here, when you’re all in, that means you come to work every day and you do things right the best you can every day," Cable said. "And that kind of sums up ... that’s the only way I can answer that."

The Seahawks traded Michael to the Dallas Cowboys for a conditional seventh-round pick in September. He lasted just five games there before being released.

Michael has said all the right things about being humbled and thankful for the opportunity. But how much of the coaches' trust could he have earned in a few days of practice? Michael is talented, so if he gets chances, he could make the most of them. But it's also possible that he doesn't even dress, despite what Carroll said.
So...maybe, but I'm sure he could play if necessary....

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnny Manziel's first big win for the Rams is going to be in a Browns uniform.

We can only hope he plays well. If he does, however, wouldn't it be wise for Cleveland to keep him another year?