1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Great article from Bernie Miklasz

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Username, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/bernie-bytes-monday-morning-backup-qb/article_325a9e16-1454-11e1-aaf7-001a4bcf6878.html#ixzz1eNbxlVZH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ ... z1eNbxlVZH</a>

2. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I don't know what is so great about it. It's damn depressing, but he makes some good points, and some bad points.

I agree and disagree with a lot of it.

3. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Agree that it's "depressing" but it's 100% right (imo) and 100% honest, that why I dubbed it as great.

What do you disagree with? Not trying to start anything or be a smart ass, just curious.

4. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Huh, don't these two things contradict each other?

#5, what TE did Bernie want to use? Kendricks shouldn't have even been activated and almost got killed on the field. Bajema? No. Spach, in the game 5 minutes and committs a 15 yard penalty.

OK, we have soo many choices. These are tough decisions with sometimes no good answers. You saw what Clayton did. Amendola's out, Salas is out. Norwood is hobbled.

There were a couple nice one's last week, but don't you think we need a little cohesion on the offensive line to execute something like that properly. Did Hughes even get a walk through practice before the game?

Sam throwing into double coverage...

Has he watched other games, QB's, if anything, Sam is too careful and most of his picks have come from tips.

So, shoot McDaniel's for trying to do something different instead of the same thing that hasn't produced any points. It didn't work. I hated the game plan, but there's not much to work with.

There are other things... Most of what he says is right, it's just hard to read.

5. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Again, JMO. In this case I happen to agree with everything he says.

6. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Dude, that's cool. I'm happy that you loved what he said and agreed with everything wholeheartedly.

7. raised_fisT Member

Sobering. :boohoo:

8. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

Bernie has firm grasp of the obvious, yet still manages to contradict himself in the next paragraph.

9. cfin5256 Member

I thought the article was depressing. Unfortunately, not as depressing as having a 38 with no bullets after reading it... :boohoo:

10. Faceplant Well-Known Member

Agree with most of it unfortunately. The truth hurts..........

11. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Yeah I agree....that he does a lot of contradicting.

I remember an earlier article where he mentioned that Bradford's deep completion % wasn't too high, but then he also brought up the top QBs (Brady, Rodgers, etc) don't have high deep completion % either. But Bradford had no excuse for that? Huh???