Grade Jared Cook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jared Cook's 2013 grade:

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • C

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • D

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
D - Kendricks would of put up the same numbers given the chance. Cooks blocking was also HORRID!

fearsomefour

Legend
C. Fights the ball on a lot of passes, subpar blocking skills, a perceived lack of feel for the game, carries the ball loose when he runs with it. Some very bad habits. All of that said, his upside is still tremendous. To give him the credit he is due, his blocking and effort (this is just perception of course) did improve quite a bit over the course of the year. Kendricks was a bad blocker when he was drafted and is now a pretty solid blocker. I love our situation at TE with Cook, Kendricks and Harkey. I would not change a thing there. The greatest benefit Cook has is the ability to take a typical TE route, say a 5 yard out, break a tackle and get 20 yards out of it. If the Rams can continue to develop the running game and get some consistant mid range passing game going with the WRs Cook could have a huge year in the future. Wasnt the Antonio Gates in his prime we hoped for but still could prove to be a very good signing.

Name
JP
I know we never thought we'd say this....but I thought Lance was more steady/dependable, just less dynamic.

I give Lance a B and Cook a C despite the stats.

Lance was definitely more dependable. You could probably say the same about Harkey.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
But he doesn't catch well (or block). So he's in no danger of the 'elite' title. Also, fans have a right to their opinion without being called a "hater".
Wow...guess u missed the "lol" after that.....I believe this Rams fan has the right to be a smart ass to his forum brothers.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I gave him a B.

I think in the first Cards game everyone saw what he could be when the Rams game plan for him to be a focal point in a high octane offense. Unfortunately the rest of the team did not seem to be up to that offense and that never really got him into that type of production the rest of the year. I also think playing 9 of the 16 games with KC as the starter hampered his productivity.

RFIP

I was torn between a C and D but when I consider I wanted Eifert who is an all around better player and would have freed up 10's of millions in cap space I had to grade him a D.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Wow...guess u missed the "lol" after that.....I believe this Rams fan has the right to be a smart ass to his forum brothers.

My bad. I did miss that. Rams fans NEED to be smart asses given our 4th place finish after such high expectations.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I gave him a C. Next season he could be a star or disappear. We'll see if having SB makes the difference.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
C grade
He wasn't a bust,but he could have been more productive and focused. I won't harp too much on his sub par blocking,he was brought in to catch TD's in the red zone and move the chains.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I gave him a B. Best receiving TE the Rams have had in 25 years deserves an above average grade.

If he would take on blocks he could get to an A easy.