Gotta -- still like Kurt...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
No hate for Kurt.... or Kade warner - taking his shot!
1691952519195.png

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I love Kurt Warner.

I wish he would have won that SB with zona. That would have been something else—taking TWO down and out franchises and resurrecting them by winning a Lombardi.

BTW, zona started starting sucking after his departure while the Rams slowly spiraled down when he left them.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Anyone see how he played?

I see from the stats he was targeted twice and had one catch for 10 yards.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Anyone see how he played?

I see from the stats he was targeted twice and had one catch for 10 yards.
I saw his one catch, not too bad. Problem is he's like #5/6 TE on the Bucs depth chart, according to the Bucs announcers. They were telling the story how he was traumatized by the Bucs cannon as a kid at Kurt's SB game there. He had exorcised those demons when getting picked up by the Bucs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw his one catch, not too bad. Problem is he's like #5/6 TE on the Bucs depth chart, according to the Bucs announcers. They were telling the story how he was traumatized by the Bucs cannon as a kid at Kurt's SB game there. He had exorcised those demons when getting picked up by the Bucs.
Buccs LOVER!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Maybe the bucs cut him and the Rams pick him up?
That would be awesome. The Rams are certainly not that deep at TE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
YOUR
Maybe the bucs cut him and the Rams pick him up?
That would be awesome. The Rams are certainly not that deep at TE.
FREAKING CRAZY!! Don’t know what you’re talking about if you’re saying that.
—I guess maybe I either,but my favorite group this 2023 season is the TE’s.
If you want to get into we can,nothing against Kurt’s son either.He to me is more of a WR?
He is strong as crap & plays hard.I enjoyed a couple games he played & he raised my eyebrows (lol).

My question to you just to keep me on track.Davies Allen was drafted by The Rams this season like in the 5th rd.? Where or was Kurt’s kid draft this year 2023?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess Kade’s so smart he doesn’t even play TE? WOW & was not drafted.

I HATE MFer’s that just talk BS(chit) about The Rams that don’t know JACK! Jack maybe off & get excited about this TE group.IMO this is The BEST TE group The Rams have EVER had even if Kade thinks he is so smart.
I give him credit for transferring because he would have had a hard time making without going to K-State!!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
YOUR

FREAKING CRAZY!! Don’t know what you’re talking about if you’re saying that.
—I guess maybe I either,but my favorite group this 2023 season is the TE’s.
If you want to get into we can,nothing against Kurt’s son either.He to me is more of a WR?
He is strong as crap & plays hard.I enjoyed a couple games he played & he raised my eyebrows (lol).

My question to you just to keep me on track.Davies Allen was drafted by The Rams this season like in the 5th rd.? Where or was Kurt’s kid draft this year 2023?

At this stage, who cares when a guy was drafted? His dad wasn’t and current 9er bust, lance was a 1rst rounder.

I’m on board with Allen and am very interested in seeing him play. Outside of Higbee, though, there isn’t anybody proven or immune to competition. Yeah, I know, Hopkins is finally showing something, but will he show enough to warrant a second contract? Time will tell.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams need to give Hopkins a good look this year. Or one of the other guys if they think they have something in them. Higbee's in his contract year and will be 31 next season. I don't see another extension unless its not more than a couple years. If Hopkins doesn't show enough this year and they don't re-sign Higbee, they will be needing to look at one in the draft and possibly a free agent.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
At this stage, who cares when a guy was drafted? His dad wasn’t and current 9er bust, lance was a 1rst rounder.

I’m on board with Allen and am very interested in seeing him play. Outside of Higbee, though, there isn’t anybody proven or immune to competition. Yeah, I know, Hopkins is finally showing something, but will he show enough to warrant a second contract? Time will tell.

Well I guess you’ll be surprised.Watch The Rams offense Saturday had me shaking my head . The Rams have 7 TE’s wtf.
The Rams TE’s combined in 2023 will have 10 TD’s & 1,000 yards.That a bold guest-a-meant.
Where a player is drafted is meaningful,just because of there contract.

I do wonder why The Rams cut Terrell Lewis though.When he is making plays for the Bears who has one of the better LBEr groups.