Got this from another board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Warner4Prez said:
A question I always had was what would Faulk's career look like if he didn't have to play like 5 or 6 years on cruddy astro-turf. I know the dude had more than a couple knee scopes and fluid drains, if he had the luxury of playing on nicer field turf his whole career...it may have been a boost to his longevity. It is true that the old turf helped the Rams play quicker, but I think it took an unfortunate toll on Faulk.

Well yeah I hear ya, that turf was shyt, but don't discount the wear and tear all those sudden direction changes are bound to take.
Faulk may not be the best ever, but pound for pound he's as good as there ever was,especialy if you factor size difference ,as in Jim Brown weighed as much as or more than 90 % of the linebackers he ran against,while Faulk was more comparable to the DB's and gave up huge size differential in collisions.
I consider myself blessed to have seen the GSOT play and been a fan.
I remember the day Warner broke his finger against KC ,I paused and said a prayer of thanks fully aware I may never see the same caliber of football again but thankful I'd seen what I had.