Got Stalked And Flagged Down On The Road Due To My Ram Sticker...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
... this morning.

I was on my way to work and was stopped at a red light. I noticed the car stopped beside me on my passenger side was waving their arms and giving me the "roll your window down" signal. I rolled it down.

Dude asks me,,, "You a Ram Fan ?". Just to set the stage... I have a very large Ram Logo sticker on the middle window of my truck. It"s bigger than a basketball. So I knew why he was asking. Keep in mind,,, my son and I are probably the only people in the Orlando area with a Ram sticker or magnet on their vehicles.

So I tell him Hell Yeah. Then he asks me if I know who Ray Ray Armstrong is. LOL. So he clearly knows that I REALLY REALLY know who Ray Ray is after my description of him.

It was his Brother-in-Law. We were laughing our asses off.

Fly your colors guys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's awesome. I ran into Isaac Bruce's sisters (a couple of them) several times down here. His family still lives in South Florida.
Wear your colors often too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's cool man. I really want the Rams to draft OLB Telvin Smith because he's from here and I'd love to run into a Rams family from time to time.

fancents86

Starter
Yo selassie, nice to see a Orlando rams fan!!! I grew up in Sanford where Ray Ray is from, so I thought it was super cool to find out he was from there. I live down the street in cberry now, let me know if there are any rams bars around or we can start one!

Alan

Legend
Now, if you only had a ROD sticker to put next to your Rams logo. We've got members everywhere.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yo selassie, nice to see a Orlando rams fan!!! I grew up in Sanford where Ray Ray is from, so I thought it was super cool to find out he was from there. I live down the street in cberry now, let me know if there are any rams bars around or we can start one!

You fucking kidding me man??? I work in Sanford,,, that's where he flagged me down.

Altamonte Springs here Brudda. We're neighbors then.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's awesome. I ran into Isaac Bruce's sisters (a couple of them) several times down here. His family still lives in South Florida.
Wear your colors often too.

You know the sticker I'm talkin bout. lol

fancents86

Starter
I normally watch the games over at Buffalo Wild Wings in cberry. One of the servers there is a rams fan so I always get good service haha. I used to have one of those flags that you attach to your window, but I was an idiot and rolled down the window one evening, good bye rams flag haha.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I normally watch the games over at Buffalo Wild Wings in cberry. One of the servers there is a rams fan so I always get good service haha. I used to have one of those flags that you attach to your window, but I was an idiot and rolled down the window one evening, good bye rams flag haha.

Cooter Brown's will reserve a spot for me with a couple tables and a flat screen if I go,,, but I watch at home almost all of the time now. I've been to that Wild Wings.

Rachels will set you up nice for a Ram game right there in The Castle too. Ever try that?

fancents86

Starter
I went to Rachael's once and went to put a dollar in this girls leggings, when I got up close I coulda swore it was a dude. Never again.

RFIP

Well here in the heart of Steeler country (western PA) after my companies recent merger last week they had a "surprise" photo shoot day for our new ID badges...yep, I happen to be sportin my old gold Rams sweatshirt at the time! Got my badge yesterday, looks awesome...but with such a handsome lad to begin with, the shirt was just the icing! :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I thought you were going to be a smartass to the driver...haha, reminds me of being at Soldiers Stadium last season and I'm in my jersey and hat walking up to my seat...Bears fan says, "You a Rams fan?".:disappoint::cray:

Alan

Legend
RFIP reminding me:
Well here in the heart of Steeler country (western PA) after my companies recent merger last week they had a "surprise" photo shoot day for our new ID badges...yep, I happen to be sportin my old gold Rams sweatshirt at the time! Got my badge yesterday, looks awesome...but with such a handsome lad to begin with, the shirt was just the icing! :lol:
I know exactly how you feel RFIP.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Representing !!! Everyday !!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Way better than my Rams flag down story.
I was skiing down Keystone Mountain after tearing a calf muscle when I should have been in a sled being taken down by the ski patrol, was wearing a Rams ski jacket,I was in some very bad pain, so this guy skis up behind me and starts ragging on the Rams,I turn and tell him if he doesn't want a ski pole through the chest he needs to step off, he laughs and tells me he's a fan too, I said fine but still go away.
BTW the Rams won the SB the next year so it's been a while.

BTW , he didn't ask to use your cell phone did he?:yousure:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sweet action, man. I got a Ram sticker on my truck but it needs to be flamboyant....