Got something cool today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
20150520_201051.jpg

My bro made this decal, so I decided to slap it on my laptop.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where did your bro get that and are they for sale?

He knows someone that works at a custom print shop. Not sure if it's for sale...but I will find out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Y'all did catch that it is the old LA Rams logo, right?

Me want 2
Of course.
The coaching staff was sporting that logo last year with some cool baby blue hoodies and polo's.
Wanted those shirts bad when I saw 'em.

Alan

Legend
Sleepy1711 working for us:
He knows someone that works at a custom print shop. Not sure if it's for sale...but I will find out.
That would be awesome. Ask him if they come in Gold too. Or if you can customize the color.

Not asking for much am I? :LOL:

Alan

Legend
JoeBo21 noticing a fatal flaw:
sneakin the 'LA' in there
Thanks for pointing that out. All is not lost though. I couldn't put it on anything now because I'd be advertising that I want them to leave and so in solidarity with my fellow St. Louis brethren I'll just set it aside temporarily.

Then in a year or so when they actually do move to L.A. it will be OK to use it. If they don't move then I can still use it to mock Big K's effort to leave.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya, I luv that logo, And would want one too

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The skull logo has always been my favorite. I like it in the throwback yellow the best.

fearsomefour

Legend
The skull logo has always been my favorite. I like it in the throwback yellow the best.
I always like that one the best too....would love to see that at midfield.
Since this is the NFL I would have expect a decal to be followed by a letter from the NFL threatening legal action.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If I were not so lazy, I would look into that logo to see if they still hold the copyright.

...Ok the curiosity got me. It's probably no longer copyrighted. I would need the approximate creation date to know for sure.

If not, and the Rams announce a move, you can make a ton of money selling those legally on ebay and Amazon.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Um, OK, I did a copyright search and find no copyright for LA Rams. They would have had to renew it for it to still be copyrighted today as it was created before 1978 and would have expired in about the year 2000.