Got me some Rams tickets!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
For the London game. Lower endzone was all they had by the time I got on the website. So fuckin excited!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats man. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Have a great time man! Represent!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Awesome, enjoy. Take some pictures to share with us if you can.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Obviously you'll be wearing a Ram jersey or shirt of some kind,,, I have to ask though,,, will you also be sporting a sick kilt ?

superfan24

Starter
Better be loud and wouldn't mind seeing the pretty boy getting pelted with a beer from the lower endzone!!!!
GO RAMS

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Obviously you'll be wearing a Ram jersey or shirt of some kind,,, I have to ask though,,, will you also be sporting a sick kilt ?

Yeah I probably will! I'll have to get one of the new Nike jerseys when they come out but I have tons of Ram gear already that I could wear. We are really near the front so I'll get a big old sign up too and you can all look out for me haha

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
ScotsRam said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah I probably will! I'll have to get one of the new Nike jerseys when they come out but I have tons of Ram gear already that I could wear. We are really near the front so I'll get a big old sign up too and you can all look out for me haha

Hope you make it on TV,,, just make sure that kilt doesn't get blown up in a gust of wind please.

steferfootball

Starter
Selassie I said:
ScotsRam said:
Selassie I said:

Hope you make it on TV,,, just make sure that kilt doesn't get blown up in a gust of wind please.
:lol:

I'm not happy that the game is overseas (Takes a competitive advantage and turns it neutral), but I am glad some of our European buddies will get to see the Rams live.

Enjoy the game. :)