Got any bold predictions?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you're like me, you think the Rams are gonna run roughshod every year, regardless of anything that happened the previous year. I initially tempered my enthusiasm when the team changed hands, but now I'm back to my old ways. It's just in my blood. I'll start by saying Robert Quinn is going to lead the NFC West in sacks this year, and be in the top 5 in the NFC.

BOOM.

Make it happen, Cap'n.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
My bold predictions.

Rams make the NFC West Wild Card spot with a 9-7 record.

Steve Smith wins the comeback player of the year award. (Do they really have one of those in the pros?)

Quinn, Long and Langford combine for 30 plus sacks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
If you're like me, you think the Rams are gonna run roughshod every year, regardless of anything that happened the previous year. I initially tempered my enthusiasm when the team changed hands, but now I'm back to my old ways. It's just in my blood. I'll start by saying Robert Quinn is going to lead the NFC West in sacks this year, and be in the top 5 in the NFC.

BOOM.

Make it happen, Cap'n.
Well considering Aldon Smith is in the "west" that IS BOLD.
But IMO the FACT that we drafted two corners so we could "let the dogs out" on blitzes and leave the outside guys on islands and that IMO JJ is going to ring some bells when he blitzes,that Brockers is going to be collapsing the pocket I'll go along with the Rams lead the "west" in sacks and I don't EVEN consider THAT to be BOLD :cool:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We'll end the season with a Top-10 Defense in the Leaque.

PS. I still think we're 1-season away from having a top offense.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The "run stuffing" DT we drafted will lead all rookie DT's in sacks.

Janoris Jenkins gets defensive ROTY.

Quick has more production than Blackmon, due to having to line up against Finnegan and Jenkins everyday at practice)

Sam Bradford has the highest TD to INT ratio.

Rams go 10-6.

Pick one. :twisted:

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Bradford throws for over 4,000 yards, 25+ TD's and 9< interceptions.
That is the greater than symbol, but I could get down with that.

I just have too many question marks to make any guesses. I think Kendricks has a break out season....maybe it'll happen next year, but I still believe in him.

steferfootball

Starter
Everyone gets their hopes up during the off-season, only to have reality crush any hope during the regular season.

Oh, thats bold. :boohoo:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I'm there with you sorta Paul. I think the Rams D leads the league in sacks. Long will have one or two more than Quinn. But with the additions at DT and a couple lock down corners, this D-line will be pinning their ears back and coming at the QB.

Here is my bold prediction though. Big Mike is the top TE in the NFC this season. He stays healthy and is used as the true mismatch he can be. Amendola will have just an ok year stats wise because the rest of the offense starts to click. The Rams will have the best offense in the NFC West (largely because the D gives them back the ball repeatedly) and burn the Whiners in a couple close games to take the division. Bye the way, in those two close games, Amendola takes advantage of holes in the middle to have his best games of the season.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
There's going to be a three way tie between Quick, Givens and Pead for offensive roty and a three way tie between Brockers, JJ and " the Trumaine show " for defensive roty.

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
bluecoconuts said:

I just have too many question marks to make any guesses. I think Kendricks has a break out season....maybe it'll happen next year, but I still believe in him.

I don't know what you're talking about.... :ww:

But that I wasn't paying attention when I was posting from my phone, thanks for the heads up haha..

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:
bluecoconuts said:

I don't know what you're talking about.... :ww:

But that I wasn't paying attention when I was posting from my phone, thanks for the heads up haha..
lol
I just thought it was funny that you were hoping for at least 9 interceptions. If our Line can block, Sam can do it. I'm right there with ya. The weapons arn't as important imo. I mean he had 3500 and 17 throwing almost exclusively to Danny.

I mean I love danny, and he is a very valuable role player, but he is just that...he supplements other offensive pieces. We have some new blood, some bigger size, and a tight end, so I think those are realistic expectations. I just don't know about our tackles.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
interference said:
We'll end the season with a Top-10 Defense in the Leaque.

PS. I still think we're 1-season away from having a top offense.

I got your back on this one. I called it at the end of Friday's draft. If the Browns and Jags can both sit in the Top 10 of Total Defense, the additions to the secondary and Brockers will definitely vault us there. Maybe even top 5.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I believe that Darian Stewart is going to totally break out this season. With a healthy secondary and Mikell watching his back, Stewart will post ninety tackles, four sacks, three interceptions, and two forced fumbles.

Robert Quinn will also break out. He will post ten-and-a-half sacks this season, force three fumbles, recover three of his own, and block a kick to boot.

Austin Pettis will surprise everyone and come into camp with a vengeance. In spite of his suspension, he will make the team and shock Rams fans around the world by posting up 458 yards, thirty-four receptions, and four touchdowns in limited time.

Lance Kendricks will recover from his awful rookie season and post up numbers fitting of a tight end with his talent: 574 yards, seven touchdowns, and fifty-six receptions.

Bradford, who now has several reliable targets in Amendola, Salas, Pettis, Quick, Givens, and Kendricks, and two reliable backs in Jackson and Pead, will dominate opposing defenses and post up 4,839 yards and thirty-eight touchdowns while throwing a mere seven interceptions.

As for Saffold? With the coaching of Boudreau, he and Smith will finally live up to their potential and give Bradford two tackles who will - hold - the - line. With Kevin Hughes slotted in at left guard, the line will crush anyone who dares oppose them. The line as a whole will give up merely fifteen sacks all season long - including the postseason, in which we will win our Super Bowl and begin a dynasty of our own.

Oh, and in spite of a valiant effort by RG3, the Redskins lose out, we get a top five pick, and we select Marcus Lattimore with that pick to be the heir to Steven Jackson.

And yes, I believe every word I'm saying.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Haha, some of these are great. Well, since I was the Debbie Downer who said we looked like a 2-14 team when the schedule was released, I cannot proclaim us world beaters due to this one GREAT draft. I think our defense has the opportunity to be downright scary (in a good way) this year. I will say top 10 defense, and our offense will resemble the O of 2010. That is good enough for 7 wins this year as we begin our ascent towards dynasty status and multiple SB wins.......

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I think at least 9 wins. Not sure if that's enough to win the div. or get a wild card berth, but should be close. I really think the 40er's come back to the pack this year, to much went extra right for them to win that many games last year. Zona might be the team to beat.

The Rams will be a better team the 2nd half the season than the 1st as Fishers scheme becomes 2nd nature to them and the rooks find out what it takes to be a NFL player. If they steal a couple games early who knows maybe 11 wins and playoffs.
After FA and the draft this is the most talented Ram team since the gsot wound down.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Rams top 10 defence

Bradford breakout year, 3600 yards 30 tds 13 ints

Pead averages 25 yards/ KO return 1 TD, 5 yrds/carry on 200 attemps and catches 30 balls out of backfield

Jenkins defensive ROY, 6 ints, 14 yrds avg/PR- 2 TD's

Matt Daniels, Sammy Brown, Aaron Brown and Hoffman-Ellis all make team and contribute well.

Givens 18 yrds/ catch avg, 7TDs

Hoho makes it through the year healthy LOL.

superfan24

Starter
X I'm with you. I was down when the search for a new HC/GM just got underway. However, I'm as stoked as ever and ready for training camp.
NFC West Champs!! Whiners play like 2010-2011 after the big expectations by the "experts" this year.
Our Rams shock the world!