Got a Liam Coen question for y’all…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMHO, Coen will be a hot commodity come the end of the season and I predict he will be the next Head Coach of the Carolina Panthers as Matt Rhule will head back to college.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are not even finished with camp yet. There are no NFL teams ready to go right now, whether it be offense or defense. I can't speak of Coen's influence on this team as of yet, but I'd push the breaks on whether he is the reason for Tutu and Robinson "shining" during camp. I have high hopes for the both of them and this offense, but only real game situations will tell us where we are at.

All questions will be answered Thursday night against the Bills.

Tano

Legend
We are not even finished with camp yet. There are no NFL teams ready to go right now, whether it be offense or defense. I can't speak of Coen's influence on this team as of yet, but I'd push the breaks on whether he is the reason for Tutu and Robinson "shining" during camp. I have high hopes for the both of them and this offense, but only real game situations will tell us where we are at.

I would say it would be a few games in before the answers will be found due to early game staleness.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I’m just trying to connect some dots here.

So you think it’s just a coincidence that some of our passing weapons are exceeding expectations already?

Ummmmm… Okay…

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am far more concerned about the run game than the passing game or for that matter the defense.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm going to add one more thing, from another thread but I don't want to go look it up. We don't need OBJ! Having him would be nice but our WR's are solid! We are good to go!
I agree but I also hope he stays unsigned for first half of season so that, god forbid, if we get a long term injury at WR he is there for us to go snatch again. Otherwise, I am very happy going with what we have currently.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m just trying to connect some dots here.

So you think it’s just a coincidence that some of our passing weapons are exceeding expectations already?

Ummmmm… Okay…
Everybody exceeds expectations in camp.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To just say that it’s Coen’s leadership as to how well Robinson and Atwell have been performing, takes away from the internal dedication shown by both men. Robinson is constantly communicating with Stafford as to where the ball should be placed Tutu has been Kupps’s shadow this offseason And dedicated himself to gain muscle mass.
Both players feel like they have to answer questions by doubters and so crediting Coen at this point seems a bit much. Like McVay often says, players make him appear to be a better coach….

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
IMHO, Coen will be a hot commodity come the end of the season and I predict he will be the next Head Coach of the Carolina Panthers as Matt Rhule will head back to college.
Everyone's looking for the next Sean McVay. Heck, if his gardener applied for an NFL job and put "Worked for Sean McVay" on his resume someone would hire him.