Gordon: Rams must salvage season, credibility

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If we win last week the argument that our draft picks "don't need to play" because we have greater talent now would hold water.

The QB situation does put this team behind the 8-ball...but if the offensive line were to have played as well as expected I don't think it would have been a 28 point loss.
Agreed.
The run blocking was MIA. My biggest disappointment of the day.
These guys clearly needed more playing time as a unit.
I hope they got it this week in practice.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If we win last week the argument that our draft picks "don't need to play" because we have greater talent now would hold water.

The QB situation does put this team behind the 8-ball...but if the offensive line were to have played as well as expected I don't think it would have been a 28 point loss.
Who said they don't need to play,the dust up was over if they needed to start the first game ,and NONE of the rookies talked about were QB's ,both did play one because of injury and didn't really seem to make that position better , the other because it was always planned to rotate him in and he played damned well.