Gordo: Rams giving haters plenty of reasons to smile

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
what he thinks. Total douche... and that's putting it lightly. Hey Gordo... By the way what's going on with that pic of him? Looks like he's got something shoved up his @$$ and liking it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
pqnXV9o.gif

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Florida_Ram
Thanks for your post.But for love of all that is holy.Pleeease don't
stink up our beloved ROD with anything this "wad some whore spat out piece of trash
pee pee poor excuse for existence" writes.
Thanks.

LMAO!!! Thanks for the appropriate fair advice tavian.. :cool: I will make a note to myself
not to Pollute ROD....

with the bile & scum that these hack writers bathe in....

ak7JQzF.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah it's been nine months, and as a Rams fan for life i'm done pussyfootin around this subject. The snarky bitterness oozing out of St Louis writers and a portion of the former fan base who feel the need to hang around and throw darts on message boards aren't going to be met with compassion from me anymore. My message is either get fully on board with this team or get a hobby and STFU. No one's impressed. Bring that junk in here this season and you will get checked.
giphy.gif

GO RAMS.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
As a life long Missourian i would like to say this about the Rams. They are still the same players, coaches, and support people that we loved here in Missouri and I still support them. The Idiots at the Post should accept the fact that they are as much to blame for the team moving as anyone due to their crappy coverage of the team over the years.
Also, I don't feel that LA did anything to us as fans in Mo, as Stan moved the team there, LA not did steal the team.
Hell, LA didn't even build them a stadium to try to lure a team! Stan just saw dollar signs and took his team and left.
Just like Georgia did years ago and her husband years before that.
As fans we just need to support the teams we love and do our best to stick together through the BS we receive from the owners.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't give a fuck where they came from or where they go to.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Like any hack writer attempting to create an angle, Gordo used some facts combined with some misleading stats. I don't know much about the way the Cardinals move to Arizona went but it couldn't have been good. The Rams moved because it was an opportunity to rejuvenate a stagnant franchise. Can't blame Kroenke for that. To make matters worse (for St. Louis), the NFL wanted them to move. But St. Louis folks (fans and media) would be lying (or in total denial) if they didn't admit they lured the Rams from L.A. and got the best of the Rams during their time in the midwest.

Sure they complain about the last decade of futility, but the Rams gave them 5 postseason teams (2 more than the Cardinals who NEVER won a postseason game), a Superbowl Championship and a team that will go down in history as one of the most entertaining ever. On the "factual side" they can point to just four .500 + seasons in 21, while the Big Red gave them twelve .500 + seasons in 28 years. But another fact is in all those 28 years the local fans never attended a home playoff game. During the Rams tenure they went to 5 (and saw 4 wins).

As I see it, they lost their NFL franchise in 1987 and by luck (or lure) they got another one just 8 years later. It didn't turn out well and few see that happening again. So perhaps when locals who were fans of both the Cardinals and Rams are in their golden years and they think back to their most pleasurable memories of NFL football, those memories will be dominated by #28 or #13 or #80 in blue and gold. The Greatest Show on Turf should bring a smile to their wrinkled faces.

As far as L.A. fans are concerned, they own the largest piece of Rams history. They will be benefactors of the new state of the art stadium and surrounding complex, with hopes it houses a Championship team of their own. Who knows if that will come to fruition but if it does, and all the stars align they could see two home playoff game wins and then attend the Superbowl in the same place. Wouldn't that be a memory for the ages?

Here's the crux of this biscuit. Maybe Gordo (and JT and Bernie) will have years to trash the SOSA Rams. And maybe they won't. We'll see. But I hope they don't have that opportunity for long and they should have the same hope. How bitter an existence it would be to rehash their loss year after year after year? Better the Rams have success in L.A. so those guys can forget them and move on to more important matters, like the St. Louis baseball Cardinals.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah it's been nine months, and as a Rams fan for life i'm done pussyfootin around this subject. The snarky bitterness oozing out of St Louis writers and a portion of the former fan base who feel the need to hang around and throw darts on message boards aren't going to be met with compassion from me anymore. My message is either get fully on board with this team or get a hobby and STFU. No one's impressed. Bring that junk in here this season and you will get checked.
giphy.gif

GO RAMS.

Excellent post.

There will be no tolerance here.