Goodbye To Getting Screwed By The Refs!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I agree with a lot of this, but I think the Rams have gotten screwed by the officials partly becuase of Fisher and his teams reputations (right or wrong) and Gregg Williams being our DC after all the bounty bull shit.

I'm still skeptical that all of this will all of a sudden go away, but at the same time I don't think it'll be as bad.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Everyone seems to be getting caught up in the possible positives - easier to land FAs, better calls, better uniforms, etc. That stuff is all great. It isn't all roses though. We have arguably both the best young offensive and defensive player in the NFL on our roster in Gurley and Donald. We're now in a huge market. Stedman Bailey's road to recovery is an interesting story and the fact he survived is a blessing. I could very easily see us forced onto NFL Hardknocks if no team volunteers. That would be amazing to watch as a die hard Rams fan, but I fear possible on-field implications of having the cameras in camp.