Goodbye To Getting Screwed By The Refs!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

with the whole nfl behind the rams moving to LA i can assume that the rams are now well and truly in the nfl's good books. they want them to succeed. they want the LA public at large to support them.

this means the refs will be told to treat the team fairly, or even show some bias towards them. that's all the rams ever needed. that and a qb.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the same thought. The NFL is going to want a winner in LA. I have a feeling we'll get better treatment from the refs.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
GRob ...about those holding calls? Don't worry about it anymore.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hear you guys.

Pretty sad if true.

This is a sport. Not a popularity contest. You guys get that. I get that. The league - I'd like to believe - gets that.

Crappy calls happen to them all. Even the golden child Dallas got "screwed" on the Dez no-reception in the 2014 playoffs.

I think the officiating is problematic. But I also believe it's mostly inconsistently consistent.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Seriously?

This is ridiculous..........c'mon you guys. This is LULZ.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris

with the whole nfl behind the rams moving to LA i can assume that the rams are now well and truly in the nfl's good books. they want them to succeed. they want the LA public at large to support them.

this means the refs will be told to treat the team fairly, or even show some bias towards them. that's all the rams ever needed. that and a qb.

You are probably right. And that's a sad statement about level of integrity and fair play in today's NFL. It can be hard to tell officiating incompetence from bias. But I believe there is plenty of both. Now that's it's LA and not St. Louis it's likely that the Rams will get the benefit of the doubt instead of the assumption of guilt. God I hate the NFL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You are probably right. And that's a sad statement about level of integrity and fair play in today's NFL. It can be hard to tell officiating incompetence from bias. But I believe there is plenty of both. Now that's it's LA and not St. Louis it's likely that the Rams will get the benefit of the doubt instead of the assumption of guilt. God I hate the NFL.

Good to hear from you, Ken.

You were one I was hoping to hear from during all this.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Mostly, I want to see Robert Quinn get the holding calls he has deserved his entire career.

Pretty much that's it. Beyond that, it hasn't been TOO bad...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hear you guys.

Pretty sad if true.

This is a sport. Not a popularity contest. You guys get that. I get that. The league - I'd like to believe - gets that.

Crappy calls happen to them all. Even the golden child Dallas got "screwed" on the Dez no-reception in the 2014 playoffs.

I think the officiating is problematic. But I also believe it's mostly inconsistently consistent.

I think you are right for the most part, but the NFL makes exceptions where it is convenient. Like the Rams/Pats Superbowl, the "one for the thumb/ Bettis retires at home Superbowl." The NFL wants feel good stories. They like that stuff because it sells. We'll see. Is it a coincidence that kroenke added all that NFL network stuff in his stadium plan? No, he has the NFL drinking out of his hand right now. He is trying to make the Rams the new darling. I bet there will be a lot more Rams love at the network next year and less reactionary refereeing after Crap Mike Zimmer comments about the dirty Rams. The NFL wants to win over the L.A. market and they wont be doing it by treating the Rams like the red headed step child anymore. ( No offense to any of you red headed step children out there)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think you are right for the most part, but the NFL makes exceptions where it is convenient. Like the Rams/Pats Superbowl, the "one for the thumb/ Bettis retires at home Superbowl." The NFL wants feel good stories. They like that stuff because it sells. We'll see. Is it a coincidence that kroenke added all that NFL network stuff in his stadium plan? No, he has the NFL drinking out of his hand right now. He is trying to make the Rams the new darling. I bet there will be a lot more Rams love at the network next year and less reactionary refereeing after Crap Mike Zimmer comments about the dirty Rams. The NFL wants to win over the L.A. market and they wont be doing it by treating the Rams like the red headed step child anymore. ( No offense to any of you red headed step children out there)

I'd like to say you are wrong. And... I'll convince myself you are.

While I am pissed about SB36... I don't think 911 was enough to put the Pats over the top. Video taping? Probably :sneaky:!

As far as LA favortism... We just need to be good. The rest will happen.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Heard rumors they may have the Rams open up at home on Monday night next year. It'll be interesting to see if they do.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Heard rumors they may have the Rams open up at home on Monday night next year. It'll be interesting to see if they do.
Wow, that would be the utimate slap in the face to the St. Louis fans, wouldn't it...Sad if they actually did it...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wow, that would be the utimate slap in the face to the St. Louis fans, wouldn't it...Sad if they actually did it...

It would make sense, gotta put them on the big stage. I expect a SB and 3 or 4 primetime games once the stadium opens up, NFL is going to want to pimp them out and get the money.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It would make sense, gotta put them on the big stage. I expect a SB and 3 or 4 primetime games once the stadium opens up, NFL is going to want to pimp them out and get the money.

Yeah, no doubt...I just feel bad for St. Louis after everything else for this to happen...I agree. no better way to get them started there...I would expect no less from that POS Goodell..

ohiorams

Rookie
Cleveland Rams 1945
won championship vs Redskins
moved to LA right after.
LA Rams 1950
lose championship to Browns.
1951 Beat Brown for championship
1995 move to St Louis
1999 Win Championship/SB vs Titans
2001 lose To Patriots in SB

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the same thought. The NFL is going to want a winner in LA. I have a feeling we'll get better treatment from the refs.

And maybe the schedule will change too with seattle closing the season on the road against the RAMS, away games for the RAMS against the weaker teams.