Good news for cord cutters!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Pluto free TV has the NFL channel. I'm still new at streaming, but Pluto is a great one. I'm not sure when it started and how long it will last. Please add more information.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Interesting. How much is it per month? Pluto has been around since 2014; never heard of it until today.

Only thing that is preventing me from cutting the cord is Monday Night Football and 'rasslin.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Interesting. How much is it per month? Pluto has been around since 2014; never heard of it until today.

Only thing that is preventing me from cutting the cord is Monday Night Football and 'rasslin.
Check out Hulu+**, they have all the local channels and I believe NFL Network (at least ESPN).

** Hulu is a trademark of Hulu TV. FaulkSF is not a representative for Hulu.

Oldgeek

Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pluto is free, but it will have commercials. It has about 200 channels, including one called Eye Candy. Did I mention it is free? No I don't work for Pluto.

Oldgeek

Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just dumped directv in May, so I have a lot to learn.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Check out SlingTV. I love it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just dumped directv in May, so I have a lot to learn.
Wait! Old Geeks are supposed to be a afraid of "The Computer!" Well. you are a Geek and not an Old Geezer, so never mind...

Liberator

Pro Bowler
DAZN in Canada has game pass and NFL network. Pretty cool. It's expensive (150.00/YR) but you also get the Premier League/Champions league etc.. it's nice to be able to see every game on the TV. Been a while since I won't pay for cable.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DAZN in Canada has game pass and NFL network. Pretty cool. It's expensive (150.00/YR) but you also get the Premier League/Champions league etc.. it's nice to be able to see every game on the TV. Been a while since I won't pay for cable.

I had to go this route. DAZN had some growing pains but last season was nearly 5-stars.

I like the replay / recap options the week after games too.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I had to go this route. DAZN had some growing pains but last season was nearly 5-stars.

I like the replay / recap options the week after games too.

It's perfect on my phone and TV a little suspect on my laptop but so be it. Nice to have the option to watch a game at work in HD lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Check out SlingTV. I love it.

Sling has a nice interface. I was happy with it but they lost Yes. All it was missing before that was the Big Ten Network. I'm a PSU fan so that's a no go.

Fubo has a good interface but it doesn't have ESPN. It does have NFL Network, B1G and Yes though.

Hulu is a pain to navigate but they have B1G, all ESPN channels, and YES. ( I'm a Yankee fan)

I may ultimately go back to Sling. What games does NFL Network have? Only Sunday Night?

I have Game Pass, and struggle to stay up to watch Sunday Night, so maybe I go with Hulu. I'm glad to be rid of that big Direct TV bill but I hate having to decide which channel I can do without.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm super interested in what the Disney+ bundles will be. They're bundling it with Hulu and ESPN+ or whatever, but I heard the Hulu is the Hulu version with commercials, basic package. It's only like 13 bucks a month though.

I wouldn't mind paying a $20 a month fee for the commercial free versions of everything, plus the live channels of Hulu+. That would basically kill cable TV, if I was Disney I'd do it and stick the knife in some of their biggest competition, and you'd get the major sports as well.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Sling has a nice interface. I was happy with it but they lost Yes. All it was missing before that was the Big Ten Network. I'm a PSU fan so that's a no go.

Fubo has a good interface but it doesn't have ESPN. It does have NFL Network, B1G and Yes though.

Hulu is a pain to navigate but they have B1G, all ESPN channels, and YES. ( I'm a Yankee fan)

I may ultimately go back to Sling. What games does NFL Network have? Only Sunday Night?

I have Game Pass, and struggle to stay up to watch Sunday Night, so maybe I go with Hulu. I'm glad to be rid of that big Direct TV bill but I hate having to decide which channel I can do without.

I use Sling for NFL network,TV shows, movies, etc and GamePass with a VPN for live Rams games. It's so much cheaper than DirecTV w/ Sunday Ticket.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
For the other Canadians out there...Pluto works great with a VPN. The content is extremely limited without it. Viacom owns Pluto and has been adding tonnes of free content and to date it seems like they intend on keeping it free.