Good Morning Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Anyone watch this?

I used to watch it religiously, but Kyle Brandt has made it unbearable for me. Ive never hated someone on a sports show so much and that beats out my Max Kellerman hatred from Best Damn Sports Show Period...and thats saying something.

He's like an ADD kid on a sugar high. Simply cannot stand it.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Side note....Kay Adams is fuckin hot.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
They're pretty annoying. I don't mind Burlesson but the others are their own brand of annoying. Even the Rams cheerleader.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They’ve started showing it over here. Seems a bit repetitive to me and aimed at simpletons. That said I concur with Juggsy, Kay Adams is a bit of a sort.

dang

Legend
Side note....Kay Adams is fuckin hot.
she has changed her look to go from super cute to hot. The problem is she now mugging much more for the camera and it’s distracting (good or bad).

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
It used to be good a couple of years ago, but now it’s childish and obnoxious at times. Those are two things I definitely don’t want in a morning show while I’m eating eggs and drinking coffee and still trying to wake up.

Brandt is the most obnoxious for sure @Juggs

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
she has changed her look to go from super cute to hot. The problem is she now mugging much more for the camera and it’s distracting (good or bad).
I am going to reserve comment until X or Old School post a picture of her in the Booty or Boobie thread.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to reserve comment until X or Old School post a picture of her in the Booty or Boobie thread.

Ha Ha like a red rag to a bull that. That wrongun Olders won’t be able to help himself.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
But knows shit about football.
I'd rather watch some old crusty dude that knows football. Sorry lol

Shes pretty bright. Went to Mizzou. Worked for the St.Louis Cardinals and Rams. Worked for a fantasy football company before getting the show. I feel like she knows far more than Brandt and knows her shit about FF.

I like Burlesons stories. He has the journeymen knowledge that is priceless for the show. Peter is an up and coming insider. Not on Jay Glazers level but he is making a name for himself. I enjoy him. He is a lifelong fan and it shows.

But Brandt...fuck. He is quick whitted, ill give him that. And he is great with obscure references but fuck. Thats all he is. I also hate his politics and how he throws them in as jabs. He lives by the "loudest person wins" code of life.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She’s a FF geek who hates the Rams. Brandt can be an idiot at times he’s not on the show for his football knowledge.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I think it's great, personally. Refreshing, doesn't take itself too seriously, isn't full of annoying hot takes.

Its repetitive because its morning television, it's designed to be quick hits whilst people are having their coffee then going out. It's not meant to be watched on a loop.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think it's great, personally. Refreshing, doesn't take itself too seriously, isn't full of annoying hot takes.

Its repetitive because its morning television, it's designed to be quick hits whilst people are having their coffee then going out. It's not meant to be watched on a loop.
I am kind of in this camp here. I get a kick out of some of the segments they do. Agree it is simplistic, and I think that is why it is fun to watch at times.

Side note. I can't stank Kay Adams, but if I had the chance, I would be bangin that like a screen door in a hurricane....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah I don’t watch it as much as I used to but I have no problem with the show. He’ll Adams hating the Rams doesn’t put me off much I’m used to people disliking my club. Part of life being an Arsenal fan, most of our fans don’t even like the club :biggrin:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I hate the media in general, sport's or mainstream. That being said I do enjoy that show more than most.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Shes pretty bright. Went to Mizzou. Worked for the St.Louis Cardinals and Rams. Worked for a fantasy football company before getting the show. I feel like she knows far more than Brandt and knows her shit about FF.

I like Burlesons stories. He has the journeymen knowledge that is priceless for the show. Peter is an up and coming insider. Not on Jay Glazers level but he is making a name for himself. I enjoy him. He is a lifelong fan and it shows.

But Brandt...fuck. He is quick whitted, ill give him that. And he is great with obscure references but fuck. Thats all he is. I also hate his politics and how he throws them in as jabs. He lives by the "loudest person wins" code of life.

I still stand by my statement...
My 12 year old daughter knows a lot about FF too. But doesn't know what 1st and 10 means. lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seems a bit repetitive to me and aimed at simpletons.
Well that's pretty much all US media and advertising too.
IMO.

The trick is to turn it off for about a month then turn it back on. At that point one realizes how dumb & unnecessary it really is. Endless fast food, wireless and car commercials. Then there's the "news" Lol.

End rant, sorry. Now back to football.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I enjoy the show, simply because it's about football. I also think Peter is outstanding, the guy has good rapport with the coaches and filters out the right things. Nate gives you the player perspective and he's smart and also fair to all the teams and players, i.e. no real homerism. Kay performs the administrative function and is better than looking at some other dudes who would otherwise do it. But Peter and Nate make the show IMO.

If you watch a show like that expecting to be enlightened forget it. Anyone who follows a team religiously like we do probably know more about our team than they do tbh.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I like that Molly Qerim from NFL AM when it was on. On a Halloween episode she was dressed as a Cheerleader...lord have mercy.

-nX_kTdp4vQytYxu2tMIIJrI8gLZvDubeBlrv-y0fyA.jpg