Good Morning Football: Cardinals' Moves Putting NFC West On Notice? Can Rams Return To Prominence?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"they lost a lot of defensive talent, matthews and weddle to name a couple". haha, fuck me.

burleson is on the mark.

Flint

Pro Bowler
No, it’s not gonna be easy, this could be the best division in football...but I’ve seen the Hags draft rated as the worst in the division, are they better? The cards seemed to have a good draft but they had a ways to go, and yes the Rams lost some great players, like Matthews and weddle(ha!) but the 9ers lost part of one of the best d lines in football, and Breida and Sanders. And their coach spent the off-season professing his love for Tom Brady. Plus as we all know there’s no guarantee you’ll get back after a SB appearance.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Josh Reynolds is a dog bro!
Cam Akers is a dog too!
etc. etc.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea the Rams lost talib but in all honesty how many games did he play for the Rams in total and at 100%? Yea they lost peters but added Ramsey. Yea they lost Weddle but get Johnson back with an emerging Rapp. They lost fowler and Littleton but believe they have youth to step up and added Floyd. They also made there d-line a lot stronger against the run and a lot more depth. The addition of Akers and Jefferson will definately help with a hurt Gurley and a hurt cooks not producing that much. Higbee Everett and now Hopkins provided scary depth and ability. The big question will be and has been the O-line that is the key.

With so many weapons and excellent route running they can dissect there way up the field with short passes till the big ones open up. Again the protection will be the deciding factor.
Most impressive to me is that the team also remains very young if not younger with cap room next year to resign and possibly add a piece or two. That depending on the increase in cap.
Brent is first one on the Rams wagon first one off and Kay disregards Nate and shreags but is so quick to agree with Brent.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I feel like people have no clue how good of a blocker Van Jefferson is... He's as tough as Woods... That addition alone is going to help alot, in the run game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Has there ever been a division, to start the season, a person could make an argument for each team to win the division?

9:00 mark, they get heavier into Rams.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Yea the Rams lost talib but in all honesty how many games did he play for the Rams in total and at 100%? Yea they lost peters but added Ramsey. Yea they lost Weddle but get Johnson back with an emerging Rapp. They lost fowler and Littleton but believe they have youth to step up and added Floyd. They also made there d-line a lot stronger against the run and a lot more depth. The addition of Akers and Jefferson will definately help with a hurt Gurley and a hurt cooks not producing that much. Higbee Everett and now Hopkins provided scary depth and ability. The big question will be and has been the O-line that is the key.

With so many weapons and excellent route running they can dissect there way up the field with short passes till the big ones open up. Again the protection will be the deciding factor.
Most impressive to me is that the team also remains very young if not younger with cap room next year to resign and possibly add a piece or two. That depending on the increase in cap.
Brent is first one on the Rams wagon first one off and Kay disregards Nate and shreags but is so quick to agree with Brent.
I really can’t take Brent, he jumps up and down, yells and screams but really says nothing, and Kay belongs on E! or something.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GMFB is a waste of space. If it wasn't for Burleson, this publication would have no merit at all.

Flint

Pro Bowler
GMFB is a waste of space. If it wasn't for Burleson, this publication would have no merit at all.
Schrager isn’t terrible but the 2 pretty ones really shouldn’t be allowed to talk.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I really can’t take Brent, he jumps up and down, yells and screams but really says nothing, and Kay belongs on E! or something.

Agreed! Even that may be to much of a mainstream position for her maybe like a local public programming station where she asks for donations to keep the programs going. I just sometimes wonder wt her deal is and why she so not for the rams? Was she from St. Louis or something or she mad cause coach has a hot chick and he turned her down for a date back in the day lolol like wtf?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Weddle wasn't really that big a help for us last season. When we signed him we knew he wasn't some superstar single high type at his age, he was more of a box guy who didn't play in the box because of Rapp. And after the concussion his play dropped off in run support too and I don't blame him for that. Losing him is a wash tbh, our safeties don't need his guidance they're going to be fine.

Matthews played pretty damn well early on but like with Weddle the injury changed things. But either way there's not big dropoff with his departure either.

Rams top two question marks in order... 1. OL, and 2. New DC.

Ram65

Legend
Burleson made a nice observation about not having to worry about how McVay is going to play Gurley. It really hurt the Rams offense holding him back as much and as long as he did. Having a healthy Akers and Henderson with a year experience the Rams can get back to running and passing to the half backs. Lots of reasons why the offense will be better than in 2019. They missed the boat on defense too. It's going to be much better. Lots of depth and talent that they didn't even mention.

I get that they have to have opposing views. I don't watch the show so I don't know how much time they have to talk in-depth on rosters. The real story is how impressively the Rams turned the roster around to get better even with cap hits for losing top players in Gurley and Cooks. They really are a much-improved team.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Did I hear correctly that Adams once worked for the Patz? Perhaps she's miffed that former Rams players have rightfully called them out for the cheating sacks of sh1t they are?

KJD_Ram

Rookie
maybe not...I couldn't find any link to New England (except for boning Amendola)...I did find this however...

Career[edit]
Early in her career, Adams served as an in-game host for the St. Louis Cardinals at their home games.[2]

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember in one of the Saints games - I think it was the playoff game but not sure. We were driving and an easy pass to Gurley that he dropped. Almost looked like a lack of effort but I assume it was injury related holding him back. The pass deflected off his hands and should have been interpret (it wasn’t luckily). But from that point on, I notice similar ones that a RB should easily get and he didn’t. I believe it’s those situations that really miffed McVay and turned him to using CJ more and lack of confidence in Gurley. Ultimately leading to his departure.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I remember that, it was a little swing pass out of the backfield, he had to reach for it some but we’ve seen him make way tougher catches and get upfield for a big gain and the drive stalled after. It was weird, he couldn’t run and he couldn’t catch either.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Schrager isn’t terrible but the 2 pretty ones really shouldn’t be allowed to talk.

You're right. Man, I have given that show the benefit of the doubt since they started doing it, but I just can't manage to get through a show. When it's not about football directly, I'm not into it, and those segments seem to be the worse.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Burleson has a pulse on football. The others are just regurgitating and pushing narratives.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"they lost a lot of defensive talent, matthews and weddle to name a couple". haha, fuck me.

burleson is on the mark.

Let's keep it all the way real, Kyle Brandt (and your head wagging dog, Kay). When the Rams start winning a lot of games, stay the hell off our bandwagon. We don't need your ass.