Good luck Y'ALL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Headed to tailgate. Let's hope for no more injuries on both teams. With that said, go Cowboys! :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Right back at ya, @Rynie. Thanks for stopping by this week and adding your info and humor to this thread. Go Rams! :sneaky: :banana: :rockon: :banana:

Alan

Legend
Rynie wishing us well:
Headed to tailgate. Let's hope for no more injuries on both teams. With that said, go Cowboys! :D
You too bro. I doubt either of us is going to be very happy with our team this year. Still, it is our team so...I hope we kick some Cowgirl ass! :LOL:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I gave your post a reluctant "Like". You seem like a nice fellow, however misguided your football loyalty.

Hope you are doing this on the way home. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
+ 1 on the injury statement. I hope that no one gets hurt for either team for once. It's starting to get hard to watch these games when so many players are getting hurt.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
+ 1 on the injury statement. I hope that no one gets hurt for either team for once. It's starting to get hard to watch these games when so many players are getting hurt.
Thank the New CBA FOR THE INJURIES!! What else is Training camp for, if not for getting in shape to play Football!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starting Rams D in my fantasy league...gonna be a long day for Romo

480310_126313937550971_1601312863_n.jpg

markstewart67

Rookie
I don't wish injuries on anyone (besides ANYONE on the Whiners) but I wouldn't be terribly butthurt if Murray twisted his ankle getting off the bus. Just a little tweak to where he'll be 100% by lets say.......2ish today.....that's 2ish West coast time btw :)
GO RAMS!!!

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you, you too man. I have a bad feeling about today. Hope I'm wrong.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thank you, you too man. I have a bad feeling about today. Hope I'm wrong.

Oh no. Don't you be bringing that bad Mojo in here!

I hope you're wrong too.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That Jenkins pick-6 was a damn good play.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good game! I can't believe we won. Your fans are cool as hell, and I had a great time. Again...that Jenkins pick-6 was an AMAZING play.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Good game! I can't believe we won. Your fans are cool as hell, and I had a great time. Again...that Jenkins pick-6 was an AMAZING play.

Thanks Rynie. We're a little sore about losing this one after going up 21-0! Was a nice play by Jenkins. I loved him more than Claiborne coming out of the draft and was glad we got him instead - so when the media were all up in Morris Claibornes ass it annoyed me. Good to see him outplay him today (I'm not giving Claiborne credit for that pick at the end - it was a bad pass).