Good luck this season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Wentz has an MVP year....without a doubt
Tight race..

Rams may win their division...maay

Really ?? That’s like me betting on The Rams to win the Super Bowl with Nick Foles.

When is Nick Foles ever going to win a Super Bowl. Jeff Fisher ! Your fired !!

Btw Dak ?? What’s Dak ?? Who is Elliot ?? Is he even going to put on Pads. Oh that’s right the Cowboys don’t want to pay Todd Gurley money. Speaking of Gurley TG as in Thank God it’s Gurley in LA and a new stadium.Even without State Tax players want to play in LA & the stadium Stan is building !!
Just saying !! My take & I’m sticking with it.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What do Oklahoma and Texas have in common?

Dunno, but someone is losing a trailer.....

Why do Cowboy fans have shyt on their moustache's?

"Lookin' for love in all the wrong places..."

What's the difference between a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, and a scarecrow?

One lives in a field and is stuffed with hay. They other scares off birds and small animals.

Last edited:

Big Game

Living The Dream
Unless we meet y'all in the playoffs, of course.

I don't expect it, though. No NFC East team has won the division 2x in a row since the '04,'05 Eagles. I doubt we pull through, but maybe!!!

Also, all the NFC east teams that face the Patriots in the SB actually win. (Troll face).

In all honestly, once/if we are eliminated from the playoffs, I will root for the rams.

Love you, Kevin. Muah!!

Same to you!!! As a cowboy fan, do you think Zeke will hold out all year like Bell?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Same to you man. (y)

I figure the Eagles will take the East, they really have the best coaching on both sides of the ball and their roster is really good. If Wentz stays healthy they're gonna win a ton of games and should be a home field type contender. But the Pokes should slide in there at 2 in the division and should be a wildcard team.

Hope to see them in the playoffs since it'll mean we're a top seed. :p

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Colleyville is nice! I'm in Lewisville, but I was born and raised in South Irving.

Been to Lewisville many times....Purchased property in Colleyville and that is where we will be moving to in about five years or so.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same to you!!! As a cowboy fan, do you think Zeke will hold out all year like Bell?
Yes, and honestly I'm done with that Diva. He is the new Dez. Even Dak has *allegedly* said he wants to be the highest paid PLAYER in the nfl. Dude isn't even a top 10 at his position.

*i say allegedly because i flat out don't trust most reports in today's "news".

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Unless we meet y'all in the playoffs, of course.

I don't expect it, though. No NFC East team has won the division 2x in a row since the '04,'05 Eagles. I doubt we pull through, but maybe!!!

You never know. Eagles no longer have Foles as an insurance policy if Wentz goes down. Considering his history its entirely possible. You'll have no resistance from the Giants or Redskins. Midway through last season did you think the Cowboys would be a playoff team?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Until then, a whole lotta this!
giphy.gif

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You never know. Eagles no longer have Foles as an insurance policy if Wentz goes down. Considering his history its entirely possible. You'll have no resistance from the Giants or Redskins. Midway through last season did you think the Cowboys would be a playoff team?
No, but honestly the only time i really thought we had a chance to make it to the big dance was in 2014 with Romo. Even as well as we did in '16 with Dak, i knew his inexperience (and Garrett as our HC) we wouldn't go far.

TexasRam

Legend
Prosper TX representing here.

just a few miles from the Star in Frisco.

Good luck to you to Rynie.

I personally think the boys are in for a huge season if they can keep the 3 amigos on the field.

People don’t realize that the Cowboys Oline is back healthy.

I have them at 13-3 this year with a deep playoff run.

And no, i’m not a Cowboy fan.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Prosper TX representing here.

just a few miles from the Star in Frisco.

Good luck to you to Rynie.

I personally think the boys are in for a huge season if they can keep the 3 amigos on the field.

People don’t realize that the Cowboys Oline is back healthy.

I have them at 13-3 this year with a deep playoff run.

And no, i’m not a Cowboy fan.
I've only been out to Prosper once to a cool little bar with an awesome patio. I don't remember what it's called, but it's right next to the police station. Just curious, do you consider prosper (and even Frisco) a part of the metroplex?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Good luck, Rynie. I'm lucky to have a really cool boss who happens to be a Boys fan. He grew up in TX, and was even a ball boy for them for a couple years.

No one gave the other too much shit around the playoff game, so we're good. (But I got a serious cold shoulder from a Saints fan colleague after that game) ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. Right back at ya, bubbs