Gonna Miss Two Games in a Row!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gonna miss this game AND the London game. So no war room for me the next couple weeks. I'm leaving tonight to go killing. Some people go hunting. I go killing. :sly:

I got invited to hunt elk on a 44,000 acre ranch in Eastern Oregon with my Dad, my Uncle Stu (or Older Uglier as I call him), and my nephew. Just can't pass THAT up now CAN I? Should be an epic week of carnage. Grouse, Chucker, Mountain Quail, Bear, Cougar, and Elk are on the wanted list. Might even do a little fishing too.

Hoping to come back and watch a couple DVRd Ram wins.

PhxRam

RamFan503 said:
Gonna miss this game AND the London game. So no war room for me the next couple weeks. I'm leaving tonight to go killing. Some people go hunting. I go killing. :sly:

I got invited to hunt elk on a 44,000 acre ranch in Eastern Oregon with my Dad, my Uncle Stu (or Older Uglier as I call him), and my nephew. Just can't pass THAT up now CAN I? Should be an epic week of carnage. Grouse, Chucker, Mountain Quail, Bear, Cougar, and Elk are on the wanted list. Might even do a little fishing too.

That would make a interesting sausage.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
RamFan503 said:

That would make a interesting sausage.

Best sausage I ever made was a combo of Venison, Bear, and Elk. Adding a little wild poultry could be killer. May just have to do that. Bear generally has good fat and replaces pork. I'll let you know if I do. I can freeze some in case we do a ROD tailgate some time.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:

Enjoy. Have a good time.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bears and cougars? C'mon, leave those guys alone. Nature needs predators like them.

Have fun dude.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
If it's wild and has 4 legs, Stu will kill it. He's the Ted Nugent of Toledo. :sly:
Angry Ram said:
Bears and cougars? C'mon, leave those guys alone. Nature needs predators like them.

Have fun dude.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
kmramsfan said:
If it's wild and has 4 legs, Stu will kill it. He's the Ted Nugent of Toledo. :sly:
Angry Ram said:

Have fun dude.

lol

but still...I hope he doesn't. Natural population control needs to happen too.