Gonna be awkward for Dak when he meets Tony

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
oj4atcl7jkeqsoxfkjbi.png

Drafted by the Eagles of course.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ouch! Another fine example of kids who shouldn't hit the enter key.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Ah we're finally getting to the class of draft prospects who were kids with no filter on their opinions when social media started taking off.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah we're finally getting to the class of draft prospects who were kids with no filter on their opinions when social media started taking off.

Is it really an issue of no filter? Venting about terrible sports play is a main use of social media.So he said Romo throws some bad picks. Would any of us contest that? Hell, would Romo contest that?

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Is it really an issue of no filter? Venting about terrible sports play is a main use of social media.So he said Romo throws some bad picks. Would any of us contest that? Hell, would Romo contest that?

I'm not debating one side or the other (altho "75% of philly niggas gay" contradicts your assessment) but rather pointing out that the trend of releasing current prospects previous social media posts isn't a coincidence; these guys were 17-19 when social media blew up. Dak Prescott, for instance, was 18 when he made that comment on Twitter about Romo.

I find it interesting. Facebook started as a college networking tool and really blew up around 2010. Twitter started in 2006 I believe, and blew up around the same time. We're seeing that correlate with the expressed opinions of these individuals. It's all "out there."

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not debating one side or the other (altho "75% of philly niggas gay" contradicts your assessment) but rather pointing out that the trend of releasing current prospects previous social media posts isn't a coincidence; these guys were 17-19 when social media blew up. Dak Prescott, for instance, was 18 when he made that comment on Twitter about Romo.

I find it interesting. Facebook started as a college networking tool and really blew up around 2010. Twitter started in 2006 I believe, and blew up around the same time. We're seeing that correlate with the expressed opinions of these individuals. It's all "out there."

The second guy's tweet is definitely a no filter thing. I was more commenting on Precott's tweet. I agree though that it is definitely "out there", and that we are still in the timeframe where kids don't realize that. I'm not sure people ever will, because youth is the time to do and say stupid things. I'm sure all of us would be in trouble if shit we said or did at 18 was public knowledge.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
The second guy's tweet is definitely a no filter thing. I was more commenting on Precott's tweet. I agree though that it is definitely "out there", and that we are still in the timeframe where kids don't realize that. I'm not sure people ever will, because youth is the time to do and say stupid things. I'm sure all of us would be in trouble if crap we said or did at 18 was public knowledge.

Right, which was my original point: These guys coming out put their opinions out in the internet for the world to see, potentially forever. Several agents are suggesting their clients delete their social media accounts haha.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The second guy's tweet is definitely a no filter thing. I was more commenting on Precott's tweet. I agree though that it is definitely "out there", and that we are still in the timeframe where kids don't realize that. I'm not sure people ever will, because youth is the time to do and say stupid things. I'm sure all of us would be in trouble if crap we said or did at 18 was public knowledge.

Some of us may even be locked up if crap we did at 18 was public knowledge.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Social media is a joke and is about as anti-social as it can get. The concept of being "cool" by saying edgy and controversial shit to get likes, retweets and favorites from strangers is honestly dangerous and I can't think of a better way to put it.

Ram65

Legend
Some of us may even be locked up if crap we did at 18 was public knowledge.

There is a big difference when the person actually puts in out on the internet for the world to see then saying something or doing something around a group of friends. Somethings are better off being more private.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Should have used the Bill Clinton line "I didn't inhale"
I swear I didn't inhale either! And "I gave at the Office!" and " I won't cum in y--- m----! ( I hope I cleaned that up enough to get bye the censores!!:LOL:)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Social media is a joke and is about as anti-social as it can get. The concept of being "cool" by saying edgy and controversial crap to get likes, retweets and favorites from strangers is honestly dangerous and I can't think of a better way to put it.

It's one of the silliest inventions ever.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Even Goff has old tweets expressing his love for the 49ers. Sickens me...