Going to the game tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Hopefully I'll be able to remember who performed well and who didn't better than I did in the scrimmage. Keeping track of all those players without a name on the back is tough.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Lesson said:
Hopefully I'll be able to remember who performed well and who didn't better than I did in the scrimmage. Keeping track of all those players without a name on the back is tough.

Not me. After attending all but 2 reg. and preseason games since the Rams have been in STL, and a 40 game streak in LA is coming to a end. I will be attending the Whiner and Seacock games.
The main reason is I'm becoming one of the new football fans. With Sunday ticket, rezone, all 22 my time is better spent with that. And I have more fun in the ROD chat room during a game by far than with those jerks in my section.

Good luck to those who go.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lesson said:

Let us know your take from the in-stadium perspective.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crowd was decent. Fair amount of Packers' fans, but I think that's due to difficult it is to get Packers tickets, so I don't think it was really an issue.

The in game experience was fine. Audio seemed to be a bit mediocre, but what else can you do?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Lesson said:
Crowd was decent. Fair amount of Packers' fans, but I think that's due to difficult it is to get Packers tickets, so I don't think it was really an issue.

The in game experience was fine. Audio seemed to be a bit mediocre, but what else can you do?

Preseason... the Dome is just "vanilla" until the regular season. :sly:

Memphis Ram

Legend
MontanaRamsFan said:
Lesson said:

Preseason... the Dome is just "vanilla" until the regular season. :sly:

You know it's really a struggle to read one of your posts with that young lady underneath. :zomg1:

Firecap

UDFA
Name
Firecap
Kate Upton ... that's the way women are suppose to look ... not skinny boney

3828.gif

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Firecap said:
Kate Upton ... that's the way women are suppose to look ... not skinny boney

3828.gif

Lets just say watching Kate Upton is way more exciting than watching the rams in preseason.

;)

Lesson said:

in reference to the crowd, i thought it was somewhat quiet saturday night as well but after watching the replay yesterday on tv it seemed quite loud esp considering the lack of fans and the dome not being very full. and yes there were a lot of packer fans there!