Going to my first ever Rams Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
As a relatively new Rams fan living in Georgia it's been hard finding a game I can make. I'm finally going to my first one tomorrow and I'm pumped! I'll be wearing the Todd Gurley throwback jersey and I can't wait to see how he and the rest of this offense performs against a tough Jaguars defense.

Anybody else here going to the game?

STLRam

UDFA
Can I ask why you're a Rams fan? I've lurked for years before posting but noticed you became a Rams fan once we drafted Gurley. Why aren't you a Falcons fan?

Regardless, have fun. I'm ashamed to say it but I haven't been to a Rams game since the 2007 season...and I payed more attention to the cheerleaders than the game.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Have blast!

Went to my first ever Rams game in 2013 in Arizona. Got smoked but still had a great time at the tailgate. Very nice stadium.

Followed that up in 2014 in San Diego. Had too much to drink and got really fucked up and lost at the last minute.

Now a season ticket holder.

Cheer your ass off and make some noise for our boys!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a relatively new Rams fan living in Georgia it's been hard finding a game I can make. I'm finally going to my first one tomorrow and I'm pumped! I'll be wearing the Todd Gurley throwback jersey and I can't wait to see how he and the rest of this offense performs against a tough Jaguars defense.

Have a great time Nate! Unless a miracle happens in my life, I will probably never see the Rams in person again. It's funny that I have been a Rams fan so long that the only game I have seen in person was at the LA Coliseum in 1973, and who would have thunk in 2017, new Ram's fans can say the same thing about that old venue.....Anyway, HAVE FUN!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan

Have an awesome time! Was just in Jax a few weeks ago, nice city. I want TG to totally go dawg mode & show that rook who the best RB in the league really is!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I hope you get to see something similar to what I saw in my 1st Live Rams Game! A Total Wipe-Out of our opponent!! The Rams Won 42-14, you could very well see the same type of game!! GO RAMS!!(y)(y):D

EasyE

Starter
I have been to 4....2 in Atlanta and 2 in New Orleans..lost them all

Never been since!

Ram65

Legend
Enjoy the game and watch Gurley dawg them up!

Hope you get to the meet up with the ROD crowd!

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can I ask why you're a Rams fan? I've lurked for years before posting but noticed you became a Rams fan once we drafted Gurley. Why aren't you a Falcons fan?

Regardless, have fun. I'm ashamed to say it but I haven't been to a Rams game since the 2007 season...and I payed more attention to the cheerleaders than the game.

Well growing up my family didn't watch much NFL, just a lot of CFB. I graduated from UGA and have been a fan all my life. Ogletree was one of my favorite Dawgs so I started keeping up with the Rams when he was drafted. Gurley is definitely my favorite player though so when the Rams drafted him I was all in. The first few years haven't always been easy but I'm excited about where this team is going.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Have blast!

Went to my first ever Rams game in 2013 in Arizona. Got smoked but still had a great time at the tailgate. Very nice stadium.

Followed that up in 2014 in San Diego. Had too much to drink and got really freaked up and lost at the last minute.

Now a season ticket holder.

Cheer your ass off and make some noise for our boys!
I was at that Charger game!

Bunch of Ram fans there