going to atl September 15th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Hey all. Just wanted to share the good news. My mom bought me tickets to the Atlanta/rams game this year. Living in the mountains of western north Carolina I don't have a chance to go to pretty much any of our rams games but I get to go see them this year! Will be weird seeing sjax in a falcons uni but can't wait for this! (Even if its a tough matchup) GO RAMS :cheese:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Congratulations!
I hope it's a great game and you're our lucky charm. :bg:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Shawnbb158 said:
Hey all. Just wanted to share the good news. My mom bought me tickets to the Atlanta/rams game this year. Living in the mountains of western north Carolina I don't have a chance to go to pretty much any of our rams games but I get to go see them this year! Will be weird seeing sjax in a falcons uni but can't wait for this! (Even if its a tough matchup) GO RAMS :cheese:
I'd almost bet Les will be there as well,if I can get a posse together I'm going to go.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be there for that one too.

Hopefully we take over that dump.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I'll be there for that one too.

Hopefully we take over that dump.
Yeah ,I thought you might, you have a sister? there.

Sort of think jrry being in Jax might make the trek too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah,,, My parents and my sis both have houses in Peachtree City. I'll get to hang with my 3 nephews and my niece for a bit while I'm there. I'm not bringing any of them to the game though ... none of them are Rams.

Hopefully Ramhusker will make it up,,, I think he mentioned trying to make that game.

We need to invade in large numbers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie I said:
Yeah,,, My parents and my sis both have houses in Peachtree City. I'll get to hang with my 3 nephews and my niece for a bit while I'm there. I'm not bringing any of them to the game though ... none of them are Rams.

Hopefully Ramhusker will make it up,,, I think he mentioned trying to make that game.

We need to invade in large numbers.

I'm going to make that happen!!!! I might have some " dirty turd" fans with me but that will just make it that much better!!!!!!!!!!

To those of you going, where are you going to try and get seats? I'm of the mindset that if I'm going, I'm going to have good seats. But they seem to be awful proud of them right now on all the ticket outlets. I know single game seats on sale July 24th and I might try my luck there first.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Take some photos for us if you can! Looking forward to that game and all other 18!