Goff will be the youngest NFC QB to start a Superbowl ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At just 24 years old. And he deserved it after the tough plays he made yesterday . In the words of the great scholar Terrell Owens, THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK

Correction: I think he's the youngest NFC winning QB .

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honest question for all of you.

Did anyone ACTUALLY believe Goff was going to take us to the Super Bowl two years after his rookie season?

I liked the kid from the start. And I thought he could get us to one eventually. But damn, he has FAR succeeded my expectations. Way to fucking go man.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Did anyone ACTUALLY believe Goff was going to take us to the Super Bowl two years after his rookie season?

I liked the kid from the start. And I thought he could get us to one eventually. But damn, he has FAR succeeded my expectations. Way to freaking go man.
I had faith in him because we had to, considering the picks we invested in him . Still, I'm not sure I ever thought he'd get us here . And on the strength of his own gutsy plays .

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I liked the kid from the start. And I thought he could get us to one eventually. But damn, he has FAR succeeded my expectations. Way to freaking go man.
Uh well, to be honest in year 1, no. In year two I thought it was possible. This year I thought it was about 50/50. Goff was amazing getting those balls out of his hand and connecting with Higbee to keep the drive alive.