Goff vs. Cam sack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And again people are hung up on Fisher's failures in 2016 with the ENTIRE team and laying all of it on Goff. No looking forward just pessimism on 2016.
Nope. Jes sayin... Also, is it reasonable to blame all things on Fisher? Is he executing plays on the field? I feel Fisher needed to go as much as anyone, but to blame him for everything that went wrong last year? We'll see if that dog hunts in about 4 months. I hope it does, but it does not seem particularly logical to me now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this thread is pointless
After about 20 of these threads over the off season and the same things being said over and over and over yes they are but they'll never stop. They never did with Bradford or Bulger or anybody else.

Ramzheart

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And a victory as a starting NFL QB wouldn't hurt in gaining some of that respect. Jes sayin...
The correlation was to establish that even elite qb's take sacks similar to Goff's hence all the conversation devoted strictly to the event.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Won't comment on the comments....

I'll say....Cam lost a lot of respect around a lot of guys for the way he played in this game....that fumble wasn't half of it...that failing to dive on the ball was....

Before we can compare Cam to another QB....not even ours...others....THEY NEED TO WIN A GAME FIRST!

Pretty sure your wait for that elusive first win comes very soon...dammit Champ, you DO know us old farts have long memories?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I think this thread is pointless

A voice in the wilderness.:cheers:

@lachamp - stop hatin' man.

BTW, Goff has bigger balls than Newton.
Plus, he's not a crybaby, entitled pouty lil'....