Goff to Everett.................Missed it By That Much.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
1572192846565.png

It was a little strange seeing Goff trying to get a lot of completions to Everett last week. Later finding out that Everett was playing in his home town. Over the last four weeks, the Rams have been getting Everett more involved in the offense. It took a while to click after a few almost big gainers Everett got a long catch of 33 yards that lead to his TD short smoke screen TD benefitting from some great blocking. It was a perfect game to try to get the Goff to Everett connection clicking. Goff had time to throw and the Rams easily beat the Falcons. Even though they only connected on 4 of 10 attempts they were close on many others which would have been for big yards.

Everett has a bad habit of slowing down on many routes he has to run hard every time he is in the game. Goff may need to adjust just a little as Everett doesn't have the extra gear that Cooks or Woods has. If they can get it
together they could a deadly combination.

1572191763733.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If they can get it together they could a deadly combination.

There is serious potential here. Everett is a match-up problem for defenses and he has some of the strongest hands plucking the ball.

This could come together soon... and... BOOM!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I believe he is our counter to the 6 man front, putting the LB in a tough spot guarding him. If Goff and him could be more on the same page, look out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Everett's RAC is what I love most about him. So I would really like to see some slant usage (and quick routes in general) where they get him the ball quickly and let him do his thing (vice the wheel routes and whatnot we've seen a heavy dose of). Make the defense account for him and more importantly tackle him which is no easy task for a DB.

Those quick routes remove much of the timing type issues we've seen thus far. They can still run him on those routes of course, but just mix in quick hitters with him in space.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everett's RAC is what I love most about him. So I would really like to see some slant usage (and quick routes in general) where they get him the ball quickly and let him do his thing (vice the wheel routes and whatnot we've seen a heavy dose of). Make the defense account for him and more importantly tackle him which is no easy task for a DB.

I would like to see more quick slants in general too. Everett would be great on those. He is hard to bring down. Hope we see more today.