Goff Press Conference in LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Nice interview, Goof handled himself well. I thought it was really Cool that Vince Ferragamo and Chris Everett came bye to meet the New QB! Hopefully they can give him some good tips!(y);):D

View attachment 13434 View attachment 13433 Everett and Goff sure do look a lot alike! Now IF Goff can Pass like Everett, we've really got something!!(y):D

Personally, I liked Ferragamo's early years will Merlin on Little House....

hqdefault.jpg

Ram65

Legend
This thread shows just how big a stage Jared Goff will be on in SoCal. It also shows how is made to handle it. I will be a long great relationship.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
skip ahead to the 13:06 mark , that's his Cal teammates reactions

One thing about Bradford , I don't think he ever really bonded with his teammates , either with the Rams , or now in Philly , but I don't think that will be a problem with this guy

it's one of those important stats that kinda gets overlooked , only good things are going to happen for this kid when you have friends like that